Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I would have grown up in the late 70s/80s

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
That seems like it was just an awesome time and incels pretty much didn't exist.

That was still after the sexual revolution and hardly the ideal time to grow up in. I'd say you need to go back at least 100 years.

You're asking for the impossible

There was an oldcel here that did and claimed that things were basically the same then, even without tinder

Incels have always existed just like now. Obviously the mainstream unpersons them when it's time to start reflecting on past generations. Like those VHS specials "I love the so and so decade" are all about chad hippies who got ass, chad Reaganites who got ass, chad grunge musicians who got ass, etc.

Nostalgia is cope, cope, cope to the max, man.

That was still after the sexual revolution and hardly the ideal time to grow up in. I'd say you need to go back at least 100 years.
Even this is cope. Plenty of cels in the 1910s and 20s you must be crazy.

I agree. Less hypergamous back then and if you weren't sub-3, you could've easily ascended. I know some people will say it would theoretically be the same, but even in like 2008-2009, before Tinder was a thing, I'd see more normies getting some instead of what's going on nowadays where pretty much exclusively Chadlites and Chads only get some. It started to get really bad once people figured out online dating and all that junk around 2010. I doubt the dating game 30-40 years ago was anywhere close to how bad it is now, unless you're a bottom of the shit barrel 1/10 deformed truecel.

At least go back to a time when foids weren't such whores.
Cope cope! We evolved from fuckin bonobos for god's sake who are the most promiscuous mammals on earth. The males even greet each other by rubbing their cocks together in the open.

Cope cope! We evolved from fuckin bonobos for god's sake who are the most promiscuous mammals on earth. The males even greet each other by rubbing their cocks together in the open.
What? Are you saying that foids 100 years ago were just as promiscuous as in the 70's, 80's, and now? There were different principles back then and society didn't celebrate whoring around as much. Don't you think that would have affected number of sex partners of foids, even if their nature is to be whores?

I think the best era would've been the late 1940's and 1950's. Feminism wasn't a thing. The men worked, and the women were housewives. The economy was booming. Big gas guzzling cars were everywhere. You could live the Leave It To Beaver style lifestyle. It was the only period of time that could maybe be desribed as ideallic.

What? Are you saying that foids 100 years ago were just as promiscuous as in the 70's, 80's, and now? There were different principles back then and society didn't celebrate whoring around as much. Don't you think that would have affected number of sex partners of foids, even if their nature is to be whores?
So you're speaking culturally ok I was talkin naturally ok
Big gas guzzling cars were everywhere.
What's good about that

Post ww2 was the best time for a man. 2 million less men than women in UK due to war deaths, very low obesity rates, no technology that allowed hypergamy like cellphones or internet. People dated within their small village and didn't look in big cities, women were expected to be housewife's and raise kids. A 4/10 man could get a slim sexy 6 easily.

Incels have always existed just like now. Obviously the mainstream unpersons them when it's time to start reflecting on past generations. Like those VHS specials "I love the so and so decade" are all about chad hippies who got ass, chad Reaganites who got ass, chad grunge musicians who got ass, etc.

Nostalgia is cope, cope, cope to the max, man.

Even this is cope. Plenty of cels in the 1910s and 20s you must be crazy.
Wasn't Van gogh an incel, so he committed suicide?

I grew up in the 80's, it was still abundantly clear at primary school that I had no hope whatsoever and being short and ugly marks you out as a loser and a failure. My nickname at school in the 80's was "Willow", he was the main character in a film of the same name. His real name is Warwick Davies, and he's a legit dwarf, and yes at school in THE 1980'S I legit looked just like him with the curly hair and the same face and the extreme shortness.

Here's pics of "Willow"

Webshop willow sorcerer
Willow warwick davies 50
A8e1cc1d324df723ca65a043306d331c
NINTCHDBPICT000416254922 e1530093804684

Inceldom and ostrasization of the ugly male was still very much alive in the 1980's, just wasn't called Incel.

There was an oldcel here that did and claimed that things were basically the same then, even without tinder
Confirmed. The refusals were just more polite than they are these days. The bluepill was strong back then.

Confirmed. The refusals were just more polite than they are these days. The bluepill was strong back then.
But inceldom wasn’t nearly as common as it is tofah

Looksmatchs were more common yes.
Women settled for whatever they could get yes.
But monkey branching happened a lot too.

It's much worse today...but it wasn't great back then.

I went disco clubbing! Never got laid from it!

It's always been there but the term wasn't coined until much later. Incels have existed since the beginning of humankind. In regards to a pre-internet society before smartphones, lightning speed internet, dating sites etc, you just couldn't document it, and observe it so out in the open like it is now

Basically wishing for something completely unrealistic
How is it unrealistic?
I grew up in the 80's, it was still abundantly clear at primary school that I had no hope whatsoever and being short and ugly marks you out as a loser and a failure. My nickname at school in the 80's was "Willow", he was the main character in a film of the same name. His real name is Warwick Davies, and he's a legit dwarf, and yes at school in THE 1980'S I legit looked just like him with the curly hair and the same face and the extreme shortness.

Here's pics of "Willow"

View attachment 304518View attachment 304519View attachment 304520View attachment 304521

Inceldom and ostrasization of the ugly male was still very much alive in the 1980's, just wasn't called Incel.
What year were you born?

Pre online dating, people often hooked up with their looksmatch and women were not chad-only. As an example, in 2011 my pictures often gathered matches and messages. Women replied to them and I did have dates set up. I remember in school it was only the hot women who were chad-only, but the incel problem has been created by our looksmatches and below, who are now chad-only as well.

I used this as an experiment and used the same pictures with the same profile = 0% rate. This has proven to me that my profile and pictures are not bad, im just rendered incel due to the times. My friend has recently been rendered incel whose dating profile has been recieving less and less messages for years.

Some are born incels while others are rendered incels due to gene pool constrictions.

The chadlites of today, will be the average guys of tomorrow, and the average guys of yesterday, are the incels of today.

But it wasn't even online dating which fully created all of this, it was webcams and technology which enabled women to connect to more males.

Last edited: