Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I wish i would get "catcalled" like women do.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

This slut even admits she was looking like a dirty fat mess on her walk but she still got a ton of "catchalls" from some random dudes, and a few compliments
I would really love to be getting the attention that these women seem to hate
No female has ever complimented my appearance outside of my close family members like my mom or aunt.
If I was walking down the street and some random women complimented my appearance it would make my day.

Last edited:
Foids are showered with love, attention and praise from all directions since the day they were born until the day they die, by strangers, friends and family.

I can't imagine being complimented on how I look. One time a "girl" did call me cute on Tinder, and I almost started tearing up. Turns out "she" was a scammer.

But thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat's my life!

I was catcalled more than once, by cheap street prostitutes, they wanted my money:feelsbadman:. It's common thing here despite your looks.

its only harassment if its coming from an ugly male

I’d like to be grabbed by a woman and then she starts kissing me and I take it from there. Kinda like those Axe commercials.

I can't imagine being complimented on how I look. One time a "girl" did call me cute on Tinder, and I almost started tearing up. Turns out "she" was a scammer.

Just start dating bots bro

Bluepilled men are our worst enemies.

if they spent all day in the kitchen like theyre supposed to then they wouldnt need to worry about being catcalled

Only gay white men seem to compliment me.

Like, was out to have a burger at night ... some dude approaches me and swoons all over me what beautiful skin I have.

But unlike men, who vary in personalities, preferences, fetishes, etc. women are all carbon copies of each other and like the borg. They want tall, dominant high-status Chads to fulfill their rape slave fantasies, that's it.

So she admits she was going to harass Chad and that's okay but "catcalling" isn't.

I have never been complimented by a woman either

Well my mom atleast calls me handsome

Just start dating bots bro
They're getting sneakier. This particular (fake) girl was below average looking, so it was believable she may be interested in me (at least for a short while).

Also that particular time it was a real person trying to scam me. I think I've gotten two human scammers, and about five bots.

Only queers hit on me but I'm not gay

When i was in grade 8/9 my ass was grabbed twice by girls in grade 11. I pretended that i never liked it but i actually enjoyed the attention.

What are you talking about? Who even compliments older women? No one gives a shit about old people in general.

I see men hit on older women all the time, and compliment them, give them a pussy pass, etc

Foids hate catcalling but love chadcalling.

Same OP, I dont think women can even begin to understand just how starved of attention most males are

I heard on the grapeline a Roastie got banged by a Tyrone at my gym.. near a public area where everyone can see.. anyway she was married at the time.. one time this Arby's racemixer grabs my arse on the way to the gym and I turn and look fucking horrified and sickened. Bitch fucking laughed, sick whore, I'm surprised I didn't barf at the time.. I guess I was shell shocked. This bitch has been used so much boys.. she's beginning to look like a wrinkled prune and she doesn't look that old, about mid to late 30s, her face looks almost 45 - 50.. fake looking massive tits, huge fridge body, fat legs. The Everyday Garden Variety Thot.

Last edited:
Only gay white men seem to compliment me.

Like, was out to have a burger at night ... some dude approaches me and swoons all over me what beautiful skin I have.

But unlike men, who vary in personalities, preferences, fetishes, etc. women are all carbon copies of each other and like the borg. They want tall, dominant high-status Chads to fulfill their rape slave fantasies, that's it.

This. Women don't have fetishes

Imagine if you wanted the job you had to sleep with them?

I was once hit on by a drunk muscular 2,4m tall negro man who looked like Keith David

Sad!

I would fucking love the attention. I never was complimented by women outside my family. only my sisters freinds a few times. That catcall NYC video should be re-named- "hot white girl in tight black cloths walks in the nigger-infested part of NYC" women are the most fucking narciccisit, entitled over-grown children who complain about fucking everything. They are so extremely fucking power-hungry. feminsim is a fucking mental disease