Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I were white

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
I wish I were white. Literally all my incel issues would go away. If I were white my access to foids would increase dramatically by a hundredfold. It truely is over for ethniccels.

No.

It never began

yeah u can get away with being ugly if you are white. So unfair

You are definitely not merely incel because of your ethnicity.
Do you even approach black girls?

You are definitely not merely incel because of your ethnicity.
Do you even approach black girls?
Black foids are mostly ratchet. The better ones have white chad boyfriends.

It never began for a blackcel.

White guys who are sub-6 seem to be mostly puppy dogs following around women just because. Then there’s the feeling that you’re on a constant apology tour. “Sorry that women couldn’t vote”, “Sorry about slavery”, etc.

Unless you're Chad or some freak who can go visit SEA anytime he wants, being White is of no benefit in the modern world.

If you are a nigger, just come to Poland and ask random girl for fuck. You will get it.
I'm not fucking joking.

Dont be stupid. Im white,my eyes are green and I am an incel.

whitecels who arent deformed are fucking volcels

Just being ethnic (let's say you have black/brown skin) automatically reduces your rating by at least 1/10 (and I'm nice) in the eyes of most females. Just having fair eyes/skin in the case of most ethnicels would have dramatic results.
But at the same time it's not less fair than being ugly white : it's something you didn't choose.

Already booking my tickets.
Don't. Poland has a large amount of nazi types that will literally lynch you for hitting on a white woman over there.
I doubt they're even easy to pick up over there. Just fear mongering causing stupid polacks to think blacks are taking all their women just like the stormfronters here in America even though reality is much different.

Prove me wrong with a Tinder experiment or two though. I got no matches in Poland.

Why are 50%+ of the members here white? All mentalcels?
Have you seen the whitecels that are allowed to post here?
incel-jpg.6062

incel-jpg.6062
Literally normie maybe highteir normie.
Don't. Poland has a large amount of nazi types that will literally lynch you for hitting on a white woman over there.
I doubt they're even easy to pick up over there. Just fear mongering causing stupid polacks to think blacks are taking all their women just like the stormfronters here in America even though reality is much different.

Prove me wrong with a Tinder experiment or two though. I got no matches in Poland.
I really do not understand why they would want to lynch me. Some of my favourite game studios are polish.

incel-jpg.6062

Well do you want me to post pictures of me? Then you will believe that white people can be incel but you will probably not be able to sleep at night.

Well do you want me to post pictures of me? Then you will believe that white people can be incel but you will probably not be able to sleep at night.
Dm me

I wish I was never born

Already booking my tickets.
I recommend you Wroclaw, Poznan and Szczecin.
Warsaw and Krakow sucks ass and is overrated.
Every year there is loud in social media because some bitch or group of bitches gave her ass to niggers in mass.

I wish I were white. Literally all my incel issues would go away. If I were white my access to foids would increase dramatically by a hundredfold. It truely is over for ethniccels.

No.

It never began
trust me you really wish you don't

No.

It never began

No.

It never began

I recommend you Wroclaw, Poznan and Szczecin.
Warsaw and Krakow sucks ass and is overrated.
Every year there is loud in social media because some bitch or group of bitches gave her ass to niggers in mass.
Im better off going to Thailand then getting lynched or beaten by some SF in poland.

Im better off going to Thailand then getting lynched or beaten by some SF in poland.
Polish boys are pussies and biggest cucks on earth. They don't do shit. They can nothing. And police fucks xenophobes hard.

Whitecels never have to wonder like ethnics. "I wonder if she dates "insert race"

You would probably be a white incel.

Just like me. Would female interaction be easier, perhaps. But at the end of the day, you STILL get nowhere. Just Be White is an advantage, but not a cure all.