Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I were NT

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
Even though it is indeed possible to slay and be loved by simply being good looking despite being non-NT I still can't help but feel things would be atleast slightly better for me if I had normal functioning brain wiring. It truly is a hopeless existence when you're treated as a joke, a child, or "special" even at adulthood. It's even more hopeless when your own brain actively fucks up your communication skills and because of it you can't make connections with anyone and build. Because of this I am of course a complete sperg with women especially. I honestly don't desire to do the same things other people can do effortlessly(having social success) to gain success when I lose anyways everytime even if I try because I was delt a shit hand genetically AND mentally(I also grew up mostly a shut in btw). If only things could be different and my efforts actually worked.......

Last edited:
All we can do is lay down and rot. NT is everything. We must die. It is the only way to be free.

I feel you op. Itd be different if we were bullied for a year and just had shit self esteem, but a lifetime of being ostracized is pretty much hopeless. You can't connect with NTs on a basic level. Well spend our whole lives trying to figure put how to be normal. It's literally like a disability.

I think i could get laid in my early teens before puberty fucked me up if i was NT enough

I think i could get laid in my early teens before puberty fucked me up if i was NT enough
If i was nt i would have sex by 13. It really is that simple. There is no such thing as a nt incel.

I want to keep my brain chemistry while having good looks and a social life. Fuck being a brainless normie.

cope non NT chads give girls and excuse to say "i like him for his personality" because he's "eccentric" or "such a loner teehee".
Meanwhile NT incels are usually pitiful wageslaves and don't even get to LDAR with the rest of us.

NT is absolutely everything unless you have a niche look. Aka emo chad.

Aka chad.

I want to keep my brain chemistry while having good looks and a social life. Fuck being a brainless normie.
I agree. Being a normie is not really what I desire but being able to function better socially with ease is rather.
cope non NT chads give girls and excuse to say "i like him for his personality" because he's "eccentric" or "such a loner teehee".
Meanwhile NT incels are usually pitiful wageslaves and don't even get to LDAR with the rest of us.
Not cope. I already acknowledged that being good looking makes this irrelevant. My point was basically saying being a non NT incel is more worse off than being an NT incel and I wish I atleast had that. Being ugly is already a death sentence by itself but being ugly AND mentally ill makes it even more over.
Dude, it's not.

Unless you're a literal Chad, and even then it's a major hindrance.
I don't necessarily mean this literally. I'm just acknowledging the fact that you'll atleast get treated objectively better in general initially if you look pleasing to people(especially cunts).

Last edited:
All we can do is lay down and rot. NT is everything. We must die. It is the only way to be free.
I never lived, at first.

Would I like to become NT? Yes, but anyway the amount of degeneracy implied makes me sick and repulsive.

Autism ruined my life. I would have much more success in life if I was born NT and would not post here.

Does anyone else feel like they can be NT with some people but most of the time they have nothing to say to normies, no small talk, nothing.

Then every now and then I will meet a guy that I can have conversations with (although often related to the work were doing). I had a couple of best friends in elementary and middle school that I got along with really well. Then in highschool a couple of close friends and nothing after that.
Never been able to have conversations and friendships with women. If you can barely have friendships with men, then you have no chance with women.

Autism is correlated with things like OCD, but also high creativity, and high IQ's. Play to your strengths. Normies are retarded NPCs that have exceptional capabilities at being mediocre. Study body language, and become analytical about normies. It is a chore, but you have to act around them. Be an avoidant except for when you need things, and then act long enough to get what you need, and go back out of sight. Small talk, sportsball, gossip, fb, it's all a huge time suck like mowing a stupid lawn every week. Non NT's have intelligence, creativity, and time. Do something technical, and be an entrepreneur. He is unpopular, but Zuck laughs all the way to the bank. Ya think he's not a total sperg? You could be building an empire with the time normies spend watching sportsball or engaging in their vapid lifestyle.

How non-NT are you?

Are there any books available that would help one to mimic normie behaviour?

NT is a curse if you're ugly. People would not tolerate you and think you are obnoxious.

How non-NT are you?
I'm not a complete sperg(unless with women) but some people definitely treat me as if there's something "off" about me even though I can "NT fraud" for the most part.

Last edited:
I'm not a complete sperg but some people definitely treat me as if there's something "off" about me even though I can "NT fraud" for the most part.
How do they treat you differently?

How do they treat you differently?
They treat me as if i'm naive/less than for not being a typical extroverted high energy type of person. Belittling and harshly judging my every move. This was especially apparent in grade school and now at my job. It's like they can tell instantly that I'm not one of them. I'm at the bottom of the hierarchy amongst my peers/"friends" and of course i'm never seen as a sexual being even more so than if it were just my looks. This has definitely grown more concerning over the years.

Last edited:
They treat me as if i'm naive/less than for not being a typical extroverted high energy type of person. Belittling and harshly judging my every move. This was especially apparent in grade school and now at my job. I'm at the bottom of the hierarchy amongst my peers/"friends" and of course i'm never seen as a sexual being even more so than if it were just my looks. This has definitely grown more concerning over the years.
Not surprising tbh, how do they treat you as if you’re naive?

Having fucked up brain is the worst thing you can be born with.It has been proven by research that less than 10% of autists are married(even worse than 80/20).In this world men are supposed to approach women(ofc women approach chads sometimes but 7/10 and below men need to approach themselves),and autists aren't capable of that and if they do manage to approach they sperg up completely leaving a very cringe worthy experience.And also mentalcels cannot enjoy other people company and struggle to have friends due to their lack of social skills so it isn't only a hindrance for dating but overall makes your life miserable with only option to rot and cope.And I'm talking about actual mentalcels not "hehe I'm shy must have autism" retards

Not surprising tbh, how do they treat you as if you’re naive?
Basically being disrespectful and insulting my intelligence even though they don't fucking know me. Have you any similar experiences of being treated like this?

Being a sub 4 male is more than enough of a struggle, being non-NT on top of that is just a death sentence. No one will ever understand the mental anguish of being a ugly non-NT male in 2019.

Being a sub 4 male is more than enough of a struggle, being non-NT on top of that is just a death sentence. No one will ever understand the mental anguish of being a ugly non-NT male period.

NT is a kind of hard to imagine.

I would drink the blood of 1000 virgins to be NT ngl

Having fucked up brain is the worst thing you can be born with.It has been proven by research that less than 10% of autists are married(even worse than 80/20).In this world men are supposed to approach women(ofc women approach chads sometimes but 7/10 and below men need to approach themselves),and autists aren't capable of that and if they do manage to approach they sperg up completely leaving a very cringe worthy experience.And also mentalcels cannot enjoy other people company and struggle to have friends due to their lack of social skills so it isn't only a hindrance for dating but overall makes your life miserable with only option to rot and cope.And I'm talking about actual mentalcels not "hehe I'm shy must have autism" retards
It's not fun.

Basically being disrespectful and insulting my intelligence even though they don't fucking know me. Have you any similar experiences of being treated like this?
I am NT so I don’t so much get treated like an idiot but I have a very low-trust face and thus have been treated like I am evil or am asshole for having done nothing wrong.

Are there any books available that would help one to mimic normie behaviour?

Amazon will have the book below. Also, as retarded as it is body language books for PUA, books by former FBI, CIA agents on reading body language, and how to spot lies. Also observe people. Copy things that work. Try to remember though you cannot act out of line with how your current social status is percieved by people who know you. A good way to expirement is to change outfits, and act like a totally confident guy in front of people who do not know you. I can tell you when I am me, a scruffy, messy guy that is totally avoidant, and wears glasses, people treat me like a vagrant or criminal. I don't even waste time not making jerky, robotic movements or cocking my head to the side to scan bookshelves at the bookstore. Like NT people are furniture to me when I am in this mode. Who cares what normies think. On the other hand when I had to wear nice suits, just walking with a sense of purpose, and stating what was needed was enough to get treated in a completely different manner. People respect the tie. People 20 years my senior would open doors for me. Look into social engineering. People like Kevin Mitnick can bluff their way into incredible access. Behaving as though you belong, even when you don't can fool lots of people. Being utterly self conscious about not being NT broadcasts to everyone around you. People are incredibly stupid, and social proof can be purchased at a good clothing store. I think the biggest thing to successful mimicry is getting out of self absorption or your own head. I know from years of self hatred, loathing, and sabotage. I know that hell personally. I was good at sales though, which I realized was a non existent profession. Just help people to get what they want, and know enough about the product to speak intelligently. For me at the time it was an amazing thing to be able to leave my world of self absorbed, self conscious hatred, where I just felt like self harming, and focus on a simple job. The cingulate in your brain regulates switching between thoughts. You can never get rid of obsessive thoughts by forcing them out, engaging them, reasoning with them or fighting them directly. But, since you can only think of one thing at a time finding something engaging, which is focussed on something other than you is liberating. Life becomes possible. Then you can take the observation, and analysis you have made of normie behavior, and test it, until little sub components of it become normal. Small things like greeting others without wierding them out. It sucks to have to learn, and assemble over a lifetime what NT's do naturally, but it has its benefits in that you can be a more aware individual than all the NPC cucks floating around out there in lala land. NTNPCs are emotive animals on non cognizant autopilot. Canon fodder for determined spergs.

A Field Guide to Earthlings: An autistic/Asperger view of neurotypical behavior

By Ian Ford

Last edited:
Autism is correlated with things like OCD, but also high creativity, and high IQ's. Play to your strengths. Normies are retarded NPCs that have exceptional capabilities at being mediocre. Study body language, and become analytical about normies. It is a chore, but you have to act around them. Be an avoidant except for when you need things, and then act long enough to get what you need, and go back out of sight. Small talk, sportsball, gossip, fb, it's all a huge time suck like mowing a stupid lawn every week. Non NT's have intelligence, creativity, and time. Do something technical, and be an entrepreneur. He is unpopular, but Zuck laughs all the way to the bank. Ya think he's not a total sperg? You could be building an empire with the time normies spend watching sportsball or engaging in their vapid lifestyle.
Cope Im autist but also low IQ and uncreative. Zuck the Cuck is a hack retard who struck gold when he invented the social media cancer

Autism is correlated with things like OCD, but also high creativity, and high IQ's.
Yeah we're all Sheldon Coopers. Except for me, the guy above me and most of the autists here. The correlation isn't as strong as people think

Cope Im autist but also low IQ and uncreative. Zuck the Cuck is a hack retard who struck gold when he invented the social media cancer

I'm willing to bet you are a lot smarter than standardized testing indicates. Remember those IQ tests are written by mostly normal people. There are often many ways to solve a problem or percieve it that simply never occurred to them, and not fitting in their peg hole the way they want is prohibited, lol.

The beauty of Zuck is he didn't invent social media. Several companies had a good run in that arena before fb. Zuck just knew how to exploit NT's with their own narcicisstic tendencies. He gamed their NT flaws by giving them good dopamine hits, and engineering sticky feedback loops around it. I don't like his leftist politics, but in a way he is a perfect anti hero hero. It may be ethically questionable, but there would be tremendous satisfaction from getting NPC's to scarf dog poop for breakfast, and monetize it. This basically is fb.

Being NT would maybe help me have friends but it wouldn't get me a foid

Amazon will have the book below. Also, as retarded as it is body language books for PUA, books by former FBI, CIA agents on reading body language, and how to spot lies. Also observe people. Copy things that work. Try to remember though you cannot act out of line with how your current social status is percieved by people who know you. A good way to expirement is to change outfits, and act like a totally confident guy in front of people who do not know you. I can tell you when I am me, a scruffy, messy guy that is totally avoidant, and wears glasses, people treat me like a vagrant or criminal. I don't even waste time not making jerky, robotic movements or cocking my head to the side to scan bookshelves at the bookstore. Like NT people are furniture to me when I am in this mode. Who cares what normies think. On the other hand when I had to wear nice suits, just walking with a sense of purpose, and stating what was needed was enough to get treated in a completely different manner. People respect the tie. People 20 years my senior would open doors for me. Look into social engineering. People like Kevin Mitnick can bluff their way into incredible access. Behaving as though you belong, even when you don't can fool lots of people. Being utterly self conscious about not being NT broadcasts to everyone around you. People are incredibly stupid, and social proof can be purchased at a good clothing store. I think the biggest thing to successful mimicry is getting out of self absorption or your own head. I know from years of self hatred, loathing, and sabotage. I know that hell personally. I was good at sales though, which I realized was a non existent profession. Just help people to get what they want, and know enough about the product to speak intelligently. For me at the time it was an amazing thing to be able to leave my world of self absorbed, self conscious hatred, where I just felt like self harming, and focus on a simple job. The cingulate in your brain regulates switching between thoughts. You can never get rid of obsessive thoughts by forcing them out, engaging them, reasoning with them or fighting them directly. But, since you can only think of one thing at a time finding something engaging, which is focussed on something other than you is liberating. Life becomes possible. Then you can take the observation, and analysis you have made of normie behavior, and test it, until little sub components of it become normal. Small things like greeting others without wierding them out. It sucks to have to learn, and assemble over a lifetime what NT's do naturally, but it has its benefits in that you can be a more aware individual than all the NPC cucks floating around out there in lala land. NTNPCs are emotive animals on non cognizant autopilot. Canon fodder for determined spergs.

A Field Guide to Earthlings: An autistic/Asperger view of neurotypical behavior

By Ian Ford

That was actually really helpful. Thank you. I just started reading the book.

NT is just a mindset bro.

I guess a non-nt pretending to be nt, is like being a high functioning sociopath?

But instead of wearing a "mask of sanity" you've got to wear a "mask of normality?"

"Act like a dumbshit and they'll treat you like an equal."

Or, if you're already too dumb, then you act like a smart man...?

I hate acting. As "Dexter" would say, it's exhausting.

I guess a non-nt pretending to be nt, is like being a high functioning sociopath?

But instead of wearing a "mask of sanity" you've got to wear a "mask of normality?"

"Act like a dumbshit and they'll treat you like an equal."

Or, if you're already too dumb, then you act like a smart man...?

I hate acting. As "Dexter" would say, it's exhausting.

Perhaps, but to the extent one wants to be treated decently, and not be a target, or to get something say in terms of business it is a price you would have to pay. Often times I merely clash with normal people, but when it is a community of people I have an affinity for It can be worth the effort.

Perhaps, but to the extent one wants to be treated decently, and not be a target, or to get something say in terms of business it is a price you would have to pay. Often times I merely clash with normal people, but when it is a community of people I have an affinity for It can be worth the effort.
Thanks. I too will give that book a look.