Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish i went University and stayed at dorm accommodation

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Honestly I'm not regretting the fact that I didn't go uni, cause I really couldn't care less about getting degree but what pains me is that I hear average retards getting laid with drunk foids in uni accommodations. There's options where you can choose all male or mix accommodation, if i went I'd obviously pick the latter. I was thinking to myself that I could have socialmaxxed with alcohol and shit then maybe I could have had a chance ffs.

:feelstastyman:

No.

It would be suifuel to see and hear everyone else have sex. Everyone but you.

Depends which uni. If you go to those STEM based ones filled with Indians and Chinese dudes, you're not going to have that experience.

When you think about its actually funny how in movies, even elite colleges, somehow everyone there is white and chad looking when in reality there are a fuck load of ethnic nerds. But I guess they don't want to show the horrible fact that Harvard has a lot of ugly looking curry/ricecels

Before dropping out I went to college right after high school and lived in these dorms. It just made me want to rope. The girls ignored me, and there were chads walking down the hallways ass naked looking for willing holes. I wish I was kidding.

Depends which uni. If you go to those STEM based ones filled with Indians and Chinese dudes, you're not going to have that experience.

When you think about its actually funny how in movies, even elite colleges, somehow everyone there is white and chad looking when in reality there are a fuck load of ethnic nerds. But I guess they don't want to show the horrible fact that Harvard has a lot of ugly looking curry/ricecels
Just pick mixed degree theory

It's actually lonely as fuck.

Cope, you've been watching too many American Pie movies kek just look at the horror stories unicels and collegecels post in here

Before dropping out I went to college right after high school and lived in these dorms. It just made me want to rope. The girls ignored me, and there were chads walking down the hallways ass naked looking for willing holes. I wish I was kidding.
Ngl I would have dropped out if I can't get any foids

Higher education is an expensive undertaking. If you're going to drop out, don't bother. Don't do it for the microscopic chance that you'll ascend. Do it because you actually want to further your career.

Here's the real experience in dorms, been there done that:
Chads and females fuck
Normies cope most of the time
Incels rot

It was the worst time in my life and I dropped out because of it. I'm an introverted guy so I didnt go to any parties. Which means I didnt get laid. Idk who was getting laid in college but it wasnt me. Not that getting laid was even really my goal, cuz I was :bluepill:, but college was the first blackpill for me.

Here's the real experience in dorms, been there done that:
Chads and females fuck
Normies cope
Incels rot

Pretty much this

Higher education is an expensive undertaking. If you're going to drop out, don't bother. Don't do it for the microscopic chance that you'll ascend. Do it because you actually want to further your career.
Honestly bro I don't ever care if I'm gonna end up rich or broke, there's no pay off in the end. I work and then what? Go home alone?
It was the worst time in my life and I dropped out because of it. I'm an introverted guy so I didnt go to any parties. Which means I didnt get laid. Idk who was getting laid in college but it wasnt me. Not that getting laid was even really my goal, cuz I was :bluepill:, but college was the first blackpill for me.
Why didn't you alcoholmaxx? I become low inhib af when I drink so that's why I was thinking I may get chance with looksmatch or something

Why didn't you alcoholmaxx? I become low inhib af when I drink so that's why I was thinking I may get chance with looksmatch or something

I was way too high inhib and autistic to have an alcohol hookup dude. I live in the retard US where the drinking age is 21 and I was 18-19.

you would be posting more here

Lol what a cope, if you seriously think you can get with drunk foids then just go to a nightclub it's not much different, young foids in uni are some of the most hypergamist shallow creatures on this earth, when they are drunk they will straight up call you ugly to your face, there's no way any of us would actually get laid with them cunts

Lol what a cope, if you seriously think you can get with drunk foids then just go to a nightclub it's not much different, young foids in uni are some of the most hypergamist shallow creatures on this earth, when they are drunk they will straight up call you ugly to your face, there's no way any of us would actually get laid with them cunts
Going to nightclub as suifuel af, but honestly I dont even know what to do anymore

I go to local bars. But all I see are 20-30 year old betas orbiting fat, married, 40yo roastie moms who still shake their asses and grab each others tits like they did back when they were young sluts.

Going to nightclub as suifuel af, but honestly I dont even know what to do anymore
In dorms and such incels and low tier looking men get ignored and obviously never get invited to parties, this means its literally impossible to ascend as foids have already stopped you from going there to try, they do everything in their power to make sure ugly men stay alone

You’d probably end up living The Isla Vista Experience™️ and roping after a semester

Honestly I'm not regretting the fact that I didn't go uni, cause I really couldn't care less about getting degree but what pains me is that I hear average retards getting laid with drunk foids in uni accommodations. There's options where you can choose all male or mix accommodation, if i went I'd obviously pick the latter. I was thinking to myself that I could have socialmaxxed with alcohol and shit then maybe I could have had a chance ffs.

You want to know how uni accomodation is for incel?

You sit all day in your room and never go to the communal space because you will just not fit in unless you are super NT don't even fucking think about it. There is always some party in the communal space or some girls chatting and whenever you enter the room goes silent and waits till you gtfo then as you leave you hear the laughs in the back. When you want to go to class, you wait at the door listening if anybody else is in the corridor so you leave when nobody is there. It's cancer if you are not NT. Biggest cancer ever.

I go to local bars. But all I see are 20-30 year old betas orbiting fat, married, 40yo roastie moms who still shake their asses and grab each others tits like they did back when they were young sluts.
In dorms and such incels and low tier looking men get ignored and obviously never get invited to parties, this means its literally impossible to ascend as foids have already stopped you from going there to try, they do everything in their power to make sure ugly men stay alone
I honestly pray these whores get put in their place one day, we need to go back a few decades ago tbh
You want to know how uni accomodation is for incel?

You sit all day in your room and never go to the communal space because you will just not fit in unless you are super NT don't even fucking think about it. There is always some party in the communal space or some girls chatting and whenever you enter the room goes silent and waits till you gtfo then as you leave you hear the laughs in the back. When you want to go to class, you wait at the door listening if anybody else is in the corridor so you leave when nobody is there. It's cancer if you are not NT. Biggest cancer ever.
Jesus, I would have definitely dropped out or alcoholmaxxed but that would make me even worse tbh

Cope, you've been watching too many American Pie movies kek just look at the horror stories unicels and collegecels post in here

You can tell movies about college are full of shit when they still portray college life as white frat boys. Look at those universities in California like USC or UCs. They're supposed to be known for party life yet they're chock full of asians! USC itself is 41% (17+24) asians lol!!!

I honestly pray these whores get put in their place one day, we need to go back a few decades ago tbh
I had an ugly low tier normie looking friend who snuck into a party at a dorm before and tried chatting up the foids there, after he tried chatting to like 4 or 5 different foids they got some chad guy to forcefully throw him out of the place and they said he tried groping them which was a lie, these foids do everything in their power to try and make ugly men not exist

Sounds good, doesn't work

I had an ugly low tier normie looking friend who snuck into a party at a dorm before and tried chatting up the foids there, after he tried chatting to like 4 or 5 different foids they got some chad guy to forcefully throw him out of the place and they said he tried groping them which was a lie, these foids do everything in their power to try and make ugly men not exist
I think i would have CHOse my final option that day, jesus. Its pathetic how these white knights still exist but nevertheless I rejoice eveytime one of them gets beaten the fuck up.

Foids want us dead. Why does everyone forget about what suffragettes (proto feminists) did during WW1?!?!? They literally handed out white feathers to non-chad men in an attempt to shame them for not going out to the trenches and dying there!!!

Foids want us dead. Why does everyone forget about what suffragettes (proto feminists) did during WW1?!?!? They literally handed out white feathers to non-chad men in an attempt to shame them for not going out to the trenches and dying there!!!
Men with nice jawlines are only allowed to exist teehee

We don't have that shit here, sounfs like an interesting experience, at least I would have a chance to meet foids

I was thinking to myself that I could have socialmaxxed with alcohol and shit then maybe I could have had a chance ffs.
on the miniscule chance you managed to ascend, you'd end up with a rape allegation when she realised how sub human you are the next morning when she sobered up.

universities are just a place for chads to build connections and their dick wet with the juices of dozens of foids

on the miniscule chance you managed to ascend, you'd end up with a rape allegation when she realised how sub human you are the next morning when she sobered up.

universities are just a place for chads to build connections and their dick wet with the juices of dozens of foids
Brutal, I think I'd deform a whores face if she pressed for a false rape allegation