Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I went to an all boys high school.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Back when I was in high school the one thing that REALLY pissed me off was getting called ugly by girls and not being able to do anything about it. Even back then I knew you couldn't fight or even talk back to girls without white knights beating your ass. That's one of the reasons I was so angry and ended up taking my anger out on other dudes for petty shit.

Guys called me ugly, but I'm sure they mostly did it for approval from girls because they knew girls hated my guts. Whenever guys called me ugly there always girls around to hear it.

My high school life no doubt would have been much better at an all boys school.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Back when I was in high school the one thing that REALLY pissed me off was getting called ugly by girls and not being able to do anything about it.  Even back then I knew you couldn't fight or even talk back to girls without white knights beating your ass.  That's one of the reasons I was so angry and ended up taking my anger out on other dudes for petty shit.

Guys called me ugly, but I'm sure they mostly did it for approval from girls because they knew girls hated my guts.  Whenever guys called me ugly there always girls around to hear it.  

You gotta get comfortable with telling a bitch off. I'm really good about calling a bitch a bitch. You just can't play that shit. 

Don't take shit from a foid, they're weak little shit stains on our lives. 

That said, a friend went to an all boys' school and said it was really chill with less drama.

Yeah, I probably wouldn't have dropped out if I went to an all boy school.

No couples engaging in PDA, no rejection and humiliation at the hands of girls, no cute girls to distract me all the time... It would just be me and my buddies having a good time.

I went to an all-boys school, which was crap in itself; then the year after they started letting in FHOs. I got the worst of both worlds.

"When a man bullies he might say mean things and hit his target. When a woman bullies, she typically does so through insidious, passive aggressive means. It is not unusual for her to bully through proxy of the men she manipulates. After all, she can do infinitely more with tears and smiles than a man can with his fists...

Bullying would cease to exist if the “fairer sex” disapproved of it in any real way. Insofar as they see bullying as something that affects them, they come out in droves to virtue-signal against it, although it does not affect them to nearly as frequent or severe a degree as it does males. Boys get mercilessly beat up and teased in school, and while it is often other boys who perpetuate this, it is the girls who laugh the hardest, so one imagines that boys bully in part for female approval. Women hate asocial, nerdy boys more than any male could dream to. In her mind, such boys only exist to amplify the status of the ones she actually has eyes for, allowing themselves to be exploited and ridiculed all the way. They have been selected out of existence itself, hardly, if ever, allowed to propagate."

The Serpentine Sex: A Critique on Women

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Back when I was in high school the one thing that REALLY pissed me off was getting called ugly by girls and not being able to do anything about it.  Even back then I knew you couldn't fight or even talk back to girls without white knights beating your ass.  That's one of the reasons I was so angry and ended up taking my anger out on other dudes for petty shit.

Guys called me ugly, but I'm sure they mostly did it for approval from girls because they knew girls hated my guts.  Whenever guys called me ugly there always girls around to hear it.  

Nah you don't, imagine being femoidly stunted because you'd basically never done anything in life with a girl until 18 years old when you go to the club. It causes anxiety going to all boys schools. Co-ed is much healthier for the soul.

Chillenyo said:
Nah you don't, imagine being femoidly stunted because you'd basically never done anything in life with a girl until 18 years old

Wouldn't matter in my case.  I'm 30 years old and a KHV anyway.

I think for average and good looking guys, co-ed is better.

But for ugly truecels, all boys school is hands down a better option.

Agree, school would have be paraside have not femoids assisted, not only they are not only here to treat you like a subhuman but other men are less prone to try to "show" their superiority over you to try to attract them.

Damn you had no chance at all because of that.

Elliot Rodger felt similar interestingly enough.

I went to an all boy high school which was utter hell for me, especially as I was torn away from girls from middle school I was friends with and I believed liked me. I will never forgive my parents for this, ever.

There should be schools for ugly boys only.. fml government is blind

If you are ugly you should be homeschooled