Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I went on dates as a teen.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Even if it didn't lead to sex. This is one of my biggest regrets now. I wish I knew what it's like to go on dates that are cheap and actually fun. Things like movies, arcades, bowling alleys, amusement parks, haunted houses, concerts, watching fireworks, etc. When you get older these skanks just want to go on shopping sprees or stuff their faces at fancy restaurants. It's like they're doing everything in their power to ensure you're stuck with a worthless fat cow that doesn't give any milk. Other options include vacations you can't afford and going out to clubs so they can flirt with other guys and start fights. Either way your wallet gonna get raped to death like Svetlana Sapogova.

The worst part is you don't get any PDA or validation. I look at a lot of couples in their 20s and these sluts don't even try to hide how much they hate their "boyfriends." These guys would probably look less pathetic if they went out alone.

Just fuck whores tbh. Dating as an adult is fucking worthless. And JFL if you think these cucks are getting any action.

Really? Wow amazing, no one fucking cares.

Go back to your fucking hole where you belong you subhuman vile being.
Like the all of us

Fuck off out of sight.
Why not shut the fuck up while you are at it

Like the all of us

Fuck off out of sight.
are you on your period today?

Jfl at dating in the era of IG and tinder.. as a matter of fact JFL at post-women’s rights dating

It’s all over boyo. The only option is either LDAR or ascend and assemble a harem.

Dating is a scam. Back in the good ol days there was arranged marriages.

yeah ur right, just look at all of the tinder whores who go out on dates just for a free meal

pls kill me. I don't want to wake up tomorrow.

pls kill me. I don't want to wake up tomorrow.

We will never deflower our virgin teen gf in a walmart parking lot in the backseat of our beater during a nice warm summer night

Even if it didn't lead to sex. This is one of my biggest regrets now. I wish I knew what it's like to go on dates that are cheap and actually fun. Things like movies, arcades, bowling alleys, amusement parks, haunted houses, concerts, watching fireworks, etc. When you get older these skanks just want to go on shopping sprees or stuff their faces at fancy restaurants. It's like they're doing everything in their power to ensure you're stuck with a worthless fat cow that doesn't give any milk. Other options include vacations you can't afford and going out to clubs so they can flirt with other guys and start fights. Either way your wallet gonna get raped to death like Svetlana Sapogova.

The worst part is you don't get any PDA or validation. I look at a lot of couples in their 20s and these sluts don't even try to hide how much they hate their "boyfriends." These guys would probably look less pathetic if they went out alone.

Just fuck whores tbh. Dating as an adult is fucking worthless. And JFL if you think these cucks are getting any action.
I regret it too. It would have been so much easier back then, if only I had pushed myself and had the courage. It probably would have been pointless to try, but at least I would go to my grave knowing I had.

Only problem is that if you get rejected at a young age its more detrimental to your mental health because of puberty etc. I still do wish i had the experience of all the things you mentioned, but i know its too much of a long shot at this point in my life.

I never had the opportunity to go on dates. I got rejected everytime I asked girls out, rarely would even my guy friends hang out with me when I asked, and ultimately I was never, ever invited out anywhere.

There's nothing for me to regret. I never had the opportunity to be a normal person despite all my attempts to be.
We know a lot about you, we know you went on dates, we know more
Is this legit? Is @fukmylyf a lying fakecel?

Things like movies, arcades, bowling alleys, amusement parks, haunted houses, concerts, watching fireworks, etc

Doesn't sound fun at all to me tbh unless you're Chad.

I never had the opportunity to go on dates. I got rejected everytime I asked girls out, rarely would even my guy friends hang out with me when I asked, and ultimately I was never, ever invited out anywhere.

There's nothing for me to regret. I never had the opportunity to be a normal person despite all my attempts to be.

Is this legit? Is @fukmylyf a lying fakecel?

:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

People from my school were into grown up shit from a v young age

Like the all of us

Fuck off out of sight.
funny thing that all of them are average height plus
cant do shit as a 5'3 micromidget

This thread is absolute sui fuel.

If you didn't do this shit as a teen then it's over becuase as you say older girls, heck even 18/19 year olds girls don't have any interest in things like theme parks, exploring, going to the movies anymore. They just want to stuff their face with food and post on snap/insta JFLSDSAJDHJHSJAHSJHAJSHAJSHJASHDJSHDJHASJDHASJDHJHSAD

Same. I wish I had a gf in high school.

funny thing that all of them are average height plus
cant do shit as a 5'3 micromidget
yup theyre 6'0 , 6'2, can get surgery. were the ones who are fucked regardless

Tragic to know that tons of men miss out on dating a slim virgin girl in their youth. We will never recover

Like the all of us

Fuck off out of sight.
You are a manlet.

I asked multiple girls out on a date when I was in high school. All of them rejected me, all of them laughed at me.

Fuck this world. May it burn to a crisp.

Story of my life.

This thread is absolute sui fuel.

If you didn't do this shit as a teen then it's over becuase as you say older girls, heck even 18/19 year olds girls don't have any interest in things like theme parks, exploring, going to the movies anymore. They just want to stuff their face with food and post on snap/insta JFLSDSAJDHJHSJAHSJHAJSHAJSHJASHDJSHDJHASJDHASJDHJHSAD
sorry bro, the agepill takes no prisoners

same, when your an adult nothing is fun anymore. There just isn't that carelessness you can get away with. Everything is so serious and woman become huge leeches that require you have a job, a car, a home, a small fortune and of course the body and face of a greek god.

Your teens are the only time in your whole life where you can experience real, true, prime, careless, exclusive, love and sex.

That's why pretty much all animes take place in high school.

Your teens are the only time in your whole life where you can experience real, true, prime, careless, exclusive, love and sex.

That's why pretty much all animes take place in high school.
I'm getting flashbacks of this girl who lived down the street and gave clear IOIs. I remember one day we got off the bus and she randomly mentioned (loudly) how excited she was for this event at school. I just looked away and kept walking because I didnt think she could possibly be talking to me. She got so embarrassed, it was brutal. Never talked to me again. Fuck, I wish I could redo those years now.

I'm getting flashbacks of this girl who lived down the street and gave clear IOIs. I remember one day we got off the bus and she randomly mentioned (loudly) how excited she was for this event at school. I just looked away and kept walking because I didnt think she could possibly be talking to me. She got so embarrassed, it was brutal. Never talked to me again. Fuck, I wish I could redo those years now.
I'd give everything to redo 2006 and 2007.