Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I we could have Guns in the UK

Eternaldarkness

Eternaldarkness

This will be my last year alive
★★★★
I'm fucking sick that everyday I go to that shitty school I have to experience being physically and emotionally tormented by those lowlife Normie and Chad-Lite scum, I get harassed by people daily, nearly everyone makes fun of that I have autism even a teacher said I was weird. I'm sick of seeing people 2-3 years younger than me kiss and hug each other in public while I'm made to rot in loneliness, I hate that those normies at my school fucking brag about the fact they have a girlfriend and pick me for not having one like saying girls don't want me because "I'm ugly", "a weirdo", "a freak", "a spastic " etc...

If I could I would go ER and have revenge on every one of those bastards at that school, but I can't and I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself so I'm just made to live here in absolute agony until the sweet release of death.

God damn our cucked gun laws!!!

You sound like me when I was your age, except I had access to weapons if I really wanted to.

me too id link up with u and do a legit shooting

bro i remember once an english teacher was like "if u dont go out u become a serial killer" and her gaze shifted to me, fucking slut i'd acid face the cunt

I don't know how at this point anyone except incels wanting to go ER can defend gun freedom.

Buy some from your new benevolent mudslime overlords.

I wish I we could have Guns in the UK
You don't need guns if you have imagination :feelzez:
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

You don't need guns if you have imagination :feelzez:
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg
Yeah but a gun is a lot easier and faster to kill with especially since I have to shoot myself afterwards, Americans are so lucky, having the freedom to own firearms must be great.

>Says he wants to go ER
>still in school
>name: Eternaldarkness

g1383573984396502115.jpg

I don't know how at this point anyone except incels wanting to go ER can defend gun freedom.
It's because on a societal level
the common man=incel
those in power=chad
People want the power to revolt, which is basically just going ER but for the political equivalent of incels
I'm fucking sick that everyday I go to that shitty school I have to experience being physically and emotionally tormented by those lowlife Normie and Chad-Lite scum, I get harassed by people daily, nearly everyone makes fun of that I have autism even a teacher said I was weird. I'm sick of seeing people 2-3 years younger than me kiss and hug each other in public while I'm made to rot in loneliness, I hate that those normies at my school fucking brag about the fact they have a girlfriend and pick me for not having one like saying girls don't want me because "I'm ugly", "a weirdo", "a freak", "a spastic " etc...

If I could I would go ER and have revenge on every one of those bastards at that school, but I can't and I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself so I'm just made to live here in absolute agony until the sweet release of death.

God damn our cucked gun laws!!!
Sharpen a teaspoon

A resourceful autist could in theory achieve his aims without the ability to purchase firearms off the shelf.

The thing is mate i get entirely what your frame of mind is. Believe me i do. How old are you exactly? You in secondary school? Its poison mate, i'm 30 but i was in the same place at your age. Looking back on being your age (14-15?) i really wish i'd got kicked out of school. You can do self study and arrange to take your exams seperately. You only need 5 GCSE's to get into most apprenticeship or vocational courses. You need to get out of that shit, get a few exams so you have options to carry on your education in a more informal environment or go into full time work at 16-18.

just buy an AK from a refugee

just buy an AK from a refugee

Generally AK's can be purchased here with the right connections. Typically you would need to know Eastern Europeans involved in organised crime, typically these people operate in the South of England more than the Midlands or the North. Some are for sale by soldiers who brought them home from Iraq/Afghanistan. Handguns are a little easier to get but you need to know the right people. Its expensive though. Probably beyond the typical cels budget. I know a Paki geezer who brought a Glock 19 off his cousin for £650 before he got banged up for attempted murder. He sold the weapon at a discount because it was of no use to anyone with half a brain because ballistics would probably cause a headache for anyone caught with it.

bro i remember once an english teacher was like "if u dont go out u become a serial killer" and her gaze shifted to me, fucking slut i'd acid face the cunt
As if that wouldn't incentivize you to do the shooting more

Thank goodness. I don't want guns.

May plan to do something in the UK, for years to come.

This site is about to get shut down. I can feel it

A resourceful autist could in theory achieve his aims without the ability to purchase firearms off the shelf.

The thing is mate i get entirely what your frame of mind is. Believe me i do. How old are you exactly? You in secondary school? Its poison mate, i'm 30 but i was in the same place at your age. Looking back on being your age (14-15?) i really wish i'd got kicked out of school. You can do self study and arrange to take your exams seperately. You only need 5 GCSE's to get into most apprenticeship or vocational courses. You need to get out of that shit, get a few exams so you have options to carry on your education

The thing is mate i get entirely what your frame of mind is. Believe me i do. How old are you exactly? You in secondary school? Its poison mate, i'm 30 but i was in the same place at your age. Looking back on being your age (14-15?) i really wish i'd got kicked out of school. You can do self study and arrange to take your exams seperately. You only need 5 GCSE's to get into most apprenticeship or vocational courses. You need to get out of that shit, get a few exams so you have options to carry on your education in a more informal environment or go into full time work at 16-18.
I'm 16 and the only hope I have is that I'm leaving for college in a few months so I won't have to see anyone from my school again.