Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I wasn’t such a loser

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I’m a coward loser ,I wish I stood my ground years ago ,damn I’m such a loser

What happened several years ago?
Can you forgive yourself for not taking action when needed?

Can you forgive yourself for not taking action when needed?
Of course I can forgive myself but it’s sad to remember cuz I didn’t wanted to fight every wannabe thugmaxxers ,I just wanted to be left alone
Not one thing,everywhere I go I get bullied like hell

Of course I can forgive myself but it’s sad to remember cuz I didn’t wanted to fight every wannabe thugmaxxers ,I just wanted to be left alone

Not one thing,everywhere I go I get bullied like hell
It isn't something you have control over. How bad is the bullying?

thERe is anothER way if you know where the thugs live now
If I would have been bullied in my school days I would make them pay back ngl

never comprimise in what you believe in , because you will always come to regret it

there's no point in reacting to bullying, the bullies are often higher status so you hurting them just means more bullying, you eithER or you just take it, no in between.

too fucking bad

It isn't something you have control over. How bad is the bullying?
Not so physical but still physical and bad
thERe is anothER way if you know where the thugs live now
If I would have been bullied in my school days I would make them pay back ngl
Nah let them live their high status lives , it’s weird that literally everyone is higher status than me
there's no point in reacting to bullying, the bullies are often higher status so you hurting them just means more bullying, you eithER or you just take it, no in between.
Yeah they were always high status ,I fought back to some
How bad is the bullying?
Very very bad ,but I’m living with it for a long time

Last edited:
Status shouldn't even fucking matter in high school. Literally all of them are little shits who have never contributed to society.

JFL at this clownworld that it apparently does.

Are you still getting bullied after so many years? That's fucking brutal. If you fight back you will get in trouble like it has happened to many others.
Even changing schools might not help because everything is so hyperconnected nowadays, fuckingbrutal shit man.

Are you gymmaxxing or mmamaxxing?

always remember that the normies are the true losers brocel :feelsokman:

Are you still getting bullied after so many years? That's fucking brutal. If you fight back you will get in trouble like it has happened to many others.
Even changing schools might not help because everything is so hyperconnected nowadays, fuckingbrutal shit man.

Are you gymmaxxing or mmamaxxing?
I’m in university and no I’m not maxxing anything
Not really, no
Yeah I guess

I’m a coward loser ,I wish I stood my ground years ago ,damn I’m such a loser
It seems I am in the same position as you bro. You either need to learn to fight and get strong or create circumstances where they can’t physically get you anymore. They will make you die if you continue to not act (if that’s what you’re doing).

but I really feel u man, I’m in a really similar situation

It seems I am in the same position as you bro. You either need to learn to fight and get strong or create circumstances where they can’t physically get you anymore. They will make you die if you continue to not act (if that’s what you’re doing).

but I really feel u man, I’m in a really similar situation
Right now I’m not in that position, no one can make me die man
You either need to learn to fight and get strong or create circumstances where they can’t physically get you anymore.
I don’t know how to fight but I am kinda strong, no one is fighting me in a long while, “they” isn’t a group, it’s everyone, and mostly can’t physically get me in any way

Last edited:
where they can’t physically get you anymore. They will make you die if you continue to not act (if that’s what you’re doing).
I just ran away most times,I got triggered for you last sentence don’t know why, no one can make me die,I was gonna kill myself a few times but didn’t cuz I’m not gonna let them win