Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was white

RacistMario

RacistMario

Greycel
I fucking had 1 shot at life and i'm not even at least white, a fucking dirty shitskin swarthoid, at least i'm not an actual jigaboo nigger tho. jfl

Last edited:
i'd rope if i was this
Portrait of the Young Black Man Stock Photo - Image of person, business:  7542628

Height > Race
i'm 5'5

Me too i always see how successful and how kind people treat white people escialy their own kind black people dont do the same to me always have to put me down like they have high ground over me

As a nigger, he mogs me by 3 - 4 points. Brutal
only thing niggers have is coalburner whores, otherwise you'll be failing job interviews due to being a niggER, getting pressed by the police for being a niggER, and getting shot by other niggers for being a niggER it's truly over for blackcels

I don't know, I wouldn't want to not be, to be honest, but it's also not a big deal, most of the userbase here is white

I would even say that being a white chud is the worst smv, seriously I never see chuds getting it

I've seen chud-looking dark guys with girlfriends but I've never seen ugly, nerdy white guys with girlfriends in my whole life, even on the internet it is difficult to find examples

I’m just going to put this dumb-ass on ignore until he or she gets banned.