Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was white

Eastasian

Eastasian

Banned
-
My life would be so much better. Quality of life is general is better for non Asians

What @dominic does to a mf

being black is worse. The stupidest, ugliest, and most violent race on the planet. I cant take it anymore

Tbh it's over for non-whites :fuk:

Id rather be chad from any race.

Whole lot of copium. Literally nothing would change. Racepill = retarded

Whole lot of copium. Literally nothing would change. Racepill = retarded
Depends. If by that he means that he would also be taller, with a bigger dick, with more masculine facial features and frame, etc., because whites are, on average, like that, then he's right. But yeah, in that case he could have just said "I wish I were more handsome".

Depends. If by that he means that he would also be taller, with a bigger dick, with more masculine facial features and frame, etc., because whites are, on average, like that, then he's right. But yeah, in that case he could have just said "I wish I were more handsome".
Yeah ethnicity itself is completely useless. It just so happens that whites are usually taller more masculine have greater grip strength etc which makes them more attractive

i get wanting to be white because of the dating preferences foids have but on the other hand it's also like stepping on eggshells being white in the west. can't do shit without niggas screaming white privelage this white privelage that

Yeah ethnicity itself is completely useless. It just so happens that whites are usually taller more masculine have greater grip strength etc which makes them more attractive
Actually I've just remembered a comparison where someone's face is kept the same and only his skin colour is changed. It really does make a difference. However, OP is a ricecel (judging by his username) and Asians have almost the same skin tone as cumskins.

As a black, I would much rather be White or Asian just for the higher iq. Take the IQpill

at least you can cope with anime

Good way to put it.

Being white is pretty nice but I'd much rather be a chad of a different race if I could.
Bones>race

Actually I've just remembered a comparison where someone's face is kept the same and only his skin colour is changed. It really does make a difference. However, OP is a ricecel (judging by his username) and Asians have almost the same skin tone as cumskins.
No they are piss skins tbh

You ever think of what it must be like to be Native American? Damn... shit must suck.

I'd break breads with the devil even to be in your shoes, I wish I was asian tbh

better to wish you were a tall tyrone with a BBC, then you can slay and also claim you're the victim of a racist society

Never began for non-nordic cels

cikv0.jpg

eat the bts-pill

I'm black and have a small penis

it's over for us blackcels :cryfeels: :feelscry: :feelsrope:
blacks who don't fit the BBC slayer stereotype are as fucked as your average white, my sympathies to you

The worst part about being an inferior race is the lack of respect especially from people of your own race

blacks who don't fit the BBC slayer stereotype are as fucked as your average white, my sympathies to you
its over for us non-tyrone and non-thug blackcels

iu

what a retarded cope