Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was taller

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I'm 5'9 barefoot. The average height in Lebanon is 5'10, so obviously, it's not that bad,
IMG 20240806 194258

But I still wish, I was like 5'11-6'0 because, even if you're an Incel, you can at least heightmog a lot of people.

Last edited:
I still prefer remaining 5'7'' and have a Godlike face

Would you still post this if you were 6ft? Or would you be truly satisfied?

At least if you're tall you feel like a real man

Probably, would. Humans are greedy after all. If I was 6'0 I would be satisfied, bit I would want to be 6'2. Kek

I mean surely someone who's 6'4/6'5 wouldn't want to get much taller. At some point it has to be enough

I mean surely someone who's 6'4/6'5 wouldn't want to get much taller. At some point it has to be enough
Yeah, I doubt a 6'2 guy cares. People are retarded here. 6'2 is very tall in most countries

This is the most retarded thread title I've ever seen.

No shit nigger.

Im around the same height as you but I still heightmog a lot of guys here in germany

Everybody wants to be taller, I wanna be a 6’5 ricecel so at least everybody respects me even if I’m still on .is.

Im around the same height as you but I still heightmog a lot of guys here in germany
Yeah, it's not bad, But I still wish I was taller. I still get heightmogged a lot

When I went to the nicest shopping malls in China I was taller than 90% even the guys with girls around. Even in Tianjin (supposedly average 5’9) I was taller than 75% of guys. Passed a group of zoomers they were all like 5’8 and they looked like the popular kids.

Everybody wants to be taller, I wanna be a 6’5 ricecel so at least everybody respects me even if I’m still on .is.
For a Ricecel 5'10 is tall

I also wish I was taller. Maybe we should start wearing shoelifts

height is useless without face