Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was taller

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Wizard
★★★★★
I saw a tall black woman ,I was looking at her foot . It mist be at least size 10. Her feet was long and large. While I was following her to compare with her I saw a tall white woman. I hate being heightmogged by woman. Fuck this shit.

A tall white woman just heightmogged me again.
Not my lucky day.
Getting heightmogged for the third time.

I saw a tall black woman ,I was looking at her foot . It mist be at least size 10. Her feet was long and large. While I was following her to compare with her I saw a tall white woman. I hate being heightmogged by woman. Fuck this shit.
I wanna breed a tall foid to ensure my bloodline ascends

Sounds like a larp story. Besides aren't you like 6'2?

Why were you looking at sheboon feet bhai?

Same but I'd be insecure living with her
I don’t know why some men think this way. Not trying to be a jerk, but wouldn’t dating a much taller woman be the ultimate flex as a short guy?

I don’t know why some men think this way. Not trying to be a jerk, but wouldn’t dating a much taller woman be the ultimate flex as a short guy?
Maybe

No bro why would I lie . Those events just happened today.
I'm 6'
Close enough. Most women aren't taller than 5'10, there is no way 2 girls mogged you in height one after another

Close enough. Most women aren't taller than 5'10, there is no way 2 girls mogged you in height one after another
The first two were 5 mins apart,the last one happened recently.Probably I'll get heightmogged later.

I love taller women (if they loved me, that is). I often dream of a posh, black haired British girl lifting my manlet body up as she hugs me.

No bro why would I lie . Those events just happened today.
I'm 6'
e4220ec54efa2e63211c3901bdffc9ca.gif

get LL bro unironically youre pretty much a manlet at 6'0 either live as a midget who gets heightmogged by women or get a LL your choice

get LL bro unironically youre pretty much a manlet at 6'0 either live as a midget who gets heightmogged by women or get a LL your choice
Brutal

Shut the fuck up. What am I at 5'10 then? A midget? Such a clown world

I'm gonna be horrible.

Shut the fuck up nigger, you're 6ft and already on easy mode.

Shut the fuck up nigger, you're 6ft and already on easy mode.
i am so depressed ,0 matche on dating apps . Girls don't give me ioi in real life. I don't have car,i am in minimum wage job

dumbest nigga on this forum
is black, is 6'0+, is packing heat(claimed to have a 8+inch dick) yet rants all the time :feelsseriously:

i am so depressed ,0 matche on dating apps . Girls don't give me ioi in real life. I don't have car,i am in minimum wage job
Same bro. I've been very depressed for about 2 years most of the time. Girls are out of the question, they don't exist just like I don't exist. Don't have a car either. No job despite applying to like 20 places, student with no future prospects, no socialization at college.

is black, is 6'0+, is packing heat(claimed to have a 8+inch dick) yet rants all the time :feelsseriously:
Fr, as well as NT.
All fakecel traits combined into one.

@Therapywasawaste why do you love tall women?

@Therapywasawaste why do you love tall women?
They are prettier, have better genes, they're sweeter, less heightist, long, pretty hands, and long, pretty feet.

I wanna breed a tall foid to ensure my bloodline ascends
I thought the same thing, until I got shot down by a 5'11 woman, once. I was too short. I'd imagine her minimum height requirement must be 6'8.

I thought the same thing, until I got shot down by a 5'11 woman, once. I was too short. I'd imagine her minimum height requirement must be 6'8.
Brutal. Tall women always go for taller men. The handful that dont stay with shorter men to get attention on social media

Exactly. @Qwertyuiop99 should be banned instead of @comradespiderman29 and @Despicablecel. Those two seem like legitimate mentally broken incels while @Qwertyuiop99 is a volcel larper

Exactly. @Qwertyuiop99 should be banned instead of @comradespiderman29 and @Despicablecel. Those two seem like legitimate mentally broken incels while @Qwertyuiop99 is a volcel larper
How i am volcel despite having 10 months in this country no girls showed interest in me?
Can't get matches on dating apps

Same bro. I've been very depressed for about 2 years most of the time. Girls are out of the question, they don't exist just like I don't exist. Don't have a car either. No job despite applying to like 20 places, student with no future prospects, no socialization at college.
i am planning to start college to even though i'd have to take loans.
Yeah i don't have car and i am in a shitty wage job

7"

anyway how they would see it.
If things were going right for me i wouldn't be here

I'm quite alright with my height tbh, better balance + it goes better with long hair

Foids probably aren't tho jfl