Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was taller

• Thread starter Deleted member 18214
  • Start date
Deleted member 18214

Deleted member 18214

Becoming the perfect being
-
I am not a manlet, I am around 182-183cm and am taller than the majority of people yes yet I am not 200cm. I would love to tower over everyone and be a marvel to look at, a mogging machine if you will. Not in this lifetime I guess.

i wish i had clear skin

Boohoo try being a 5'5 manlet like me

I am not a manlet, I am around 182-183cm and am taller than the majority of people yes yet I am not 200cm. I would love to tower over everyone and be a marvel to look at, a mogging machine if you will.
Oh shut up.

Last edited:
I wish I wasn’t a manlet

Wtf man, reported for bragging.

If that's your real height you are bragging hard:feelsUgh::feelswhat:

HOW, its average male height in 2020
Nigga get srs, 6 ft is a good height regardless of what sub8 copers say
I'd literally kill to be that tall (not saying you're fakecel or something but still brag).

Nigga get srs, 6 ft is a good height regardless of what sub8 copers say
I'd literally kill to be that tall (not saying you're fakecel or something but still brag).
Its not a bad height but you will never be considered "tall".

I like to wear chukkas and high top sneakers as much as I can just for that extra height. My brother gifted me some Air Jordans and those things give me like a 2 inch boost. Also, brag post tbh ngl

I like to wear chukkas and high top sneakers as much as I can just for that extra height. My brother gifted me some Air Jordans and those things give me like a 2 inch boost. Also, brag post tbh ngl
With 2 inches I would be almost 190, I should look into this.

With 2 inches I would be almost 190, I should look into this.
2 might be an exxageration, but some types of air Jordans can give a guaranteed inch and then some. The guy in the video didn't even buy the bulkiest Air Jordans out there and he got a .82 inch or 2.1cm increase

Compare the one in the video to the ones below and you can see Jordans can actually add significant height:

Gonna be honest man, you totally deserve your reports for bragging.

I am not a manlet, I am around 182-183cm and am taller than the majority of people yes yet I am not 200cm. I would love to tower over everyone and be a marvel to look at, a mogging machine if you will. Not in this lifetime I guess.

Lol, don't tell me you live in Northwestern Europe.
I live in the Midwestern United States and it's literally the Netherlands 2.0 here.
I'm short, but I see people that are 6'1-6'2 get height mogged all the fucking time :lul:

Its not a bad height but you will never be considered "tall".
Fair point but just use elevator shoes and lifts plus lying and bang you are 6'2+ tall

2 might be an exxageration, but some types of air Jordans can give a guaranteed inch and then some. The guy in the video didn't even buy the bulkiest Air Jordans out there and he got a .82 inch or 2.1cm increase

Compare the one in the video to the ones below and you can see Jordans can actually add significant height:
View attachment 244325

Any non-nigger shoes that do this other than Chukkas? I have Chelsea's but they're not casual enough imo so I mostly wear them in winter.

Fair point but just use elevator shoes and lifts plus lying and bang you are 6'2+ tall
They limit mobility way too much for them to be worth it, better to rely on other things.

Tall people tend to live shorter lives. I'd say 185-190 is perfect for a man, any more cm is redundant and can get you a stroke if you're older than 23.

this is how most of my daydreams and fantasies plays out too

Tall people tend to live shorter lives. I'd say 185-190 is perfect for a man, any more cm is redundant and can get you a stroke if you're older than 23.

Ah yes, a long painful, and pitiful existence for me.
Not to mention my family has a history of living up into there 90's and also the fact I have genetic indicators for a longer telomere length which means I'll be suffering even longer, most likely.

Last edited:
i wish i wasnt manlet

i think everybody wishes they were taller

this is like your 2nd brag thread about muh im only 6 feet lol
fuck yourself and die nigger

this is like your 2nd brag thread about muh im only 6 feet lol
fuck yourself and die nigger
6 feet is tall brah @Personalityinkwell

I wish i was good looking tbh, my height is decent