Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was retarded

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Not only would I be blissfully ignorant of my subhumanness,I wouldn't go to the STEM schools whose students are mostly truecel pajeets.

I don't recommend being a nigger.

it's over

I wish I had knowledge inaccessible for the common mortal.

Not only would I be blissfully ignorant of my subhumanness,I wouldn't go to the STEM schools whose students are mostly truecel pajeets.
There’s lots of low iq cels here, so count your blessings.

Neither do most high iq cels
Ok that's a fair point,but maybe i would be unaware of how over it is and not be blackpilled.

And i wish i went to a regular high school i can't even relate to any high school stories from my brocels because my stem school class was literally 99% truecel tier pajeets. I never got to stare at high school age foids,I never got to interact with them. Literally the only foids I saw throughout my high school years (other than family) were my post-wall granny teachers

Ok that's a fair point,but maybe i would be unaware of how over it is and not be blackpilled.

And i wish i went to a regular high school i can't even relate to any high school stories from my brocels because my stem school class was literally 99% truecel tier pajeets. I never got to stare at high school age foids,I never got to interact with them. Literally the only foids I saw throughout my high school years (other than family) were my post-wall granny teachers
That’s not a bad thing. Although it can be you’re not actually ugly and just shy due to lack of exposure to women.