Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was NT with a decent face...

autistandugly

autistandugly

Major
★★★
My life would be so different...

Normie life isn't much better than incel life these days. Although I suppose they have the advantage of only getting brutally enough blackpilled in their late 30s and early 40s so they can enjoy life slightly longer.

I just wish I was 4 inches taller tbh not even for the foids, being 5'7 is just an absolute curse

Normie life isn't much better than incel life these days. Although I suppose they have the advantage of only getting brutally enough blackpilled in their late 30s and early 40s so they can enjoy life slightly longer.
I don't understand,is is better to live a life as a betabuxx or as an incel?

I don't understand,is is better to live a life as a betabuxx or as an incel?
Both end in misery. One just takes longer to realize depending on the intelligence of the normie.

if I was NT i could get ugly girls

NTness is overrated. Being tall and good looking is enough.