Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was never born

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
And why isn't my dad willing to take me out??! I deserve a peaceful euthanasia for all that I have suffered and endured throughout my life! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You deserve nothing

Find another way. (Get therapy :feelsaww: )

And why isn't my dad willing to take me out??! I deserve a peaceful euthanasia for all that I have suffered and endured throughout my life!
you don't need your dad for going out go drunk at home and then go out and talk with normscum

You were born so loosh would be extracted from your suffering by archons. Part of great consciousness trapped inside material reality

Birth is so horrible for people who aren't rich or genetically gifted. Without decision, we are forced to live out this miserable existence and we don't have easy access to suicide because they need us as slaves. :lasereyes:

we are forced to live out this miserable existence and we don't have easy access to suicide because they need us as slaves. :lasereyes:
This is why are entitled to euthanasia from our parents!