Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was neurotypical

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I wish I was NT being non NT has ruined me man I can’t even have a social life because I’m so bad at socializing that people out me on the spot I can’t chameleonmax either NT = death sentence

You wish you were as neurotypical as me

It's not hard to be NT if you go to school, live in a populated area, around people 24/7, and have a good family. I had none of those. You though OP, have.

It's not hard to be NT if you go to school, live in a populated area, around people 24/7, and have a good family. I had none of those. You though OP, have.
There’s no on and off switch to being NT either you got it or you don’t

There is. I was non NT for most of my life but got a job (got out of the house for once) and went out in world for a few weeks (just staying outside a bit) there and became NT, but that was because I was happy in life for the first time ever. That was what made me NT.

but you. You've have plenty of chances to socialize while being in school and around people. You chose to be introverted.

There is. I was non NT for most of my life but got a job (got out of the house for once) and went out in world for a few weeks (just staying outside a bit) there and became NT, but that was because I was happy in life for the first time ever. That was what made me NT.
You were already NT to begin with you didn’t know it because you didn’t get the chance to socialmax

but you. You've have plenty of chances to socialize while being in school and around people. You chose to be introverted.
I was bullied into being a recluse I got rejected every time I tried to socialmax so I gave up

you didn’t get the chance to socialmax
Never been able to. Hopefully when I get a job in a month or so I can get some hope and happiness in life again and be somewhat normal. But I'll never catch up or be truly OK with my circumstances.

I was bullied into being a recluse I got rejected every time I tried to socialmax so I gave up
I was bullied and treated like a subhuman by my family so I never got to socialize.

When exactly were you forced to drop out of school? :feelshehe:
2013. After my brother slapped a kid and got expelled (from bullying) and my mother argued with the principal and they both weren't allowed back on the premises. My mother couldn't afford gas and couldn't make it half the time (couldn't ride the bus either and family wouldn't take me) so she convinced me around the time GTA 5 was about to drop.

being non nt is godly

2013. After my brother slapped a kid and got expelled (from bullying) and my mother argued with the principal and they both weren't allowed back on the premises. My mother couldn't afford gas and couldn't make it half the time (couldn't ride the bus either and family wouldn't take me) so she convinced me around the time GTA 5 was about to drop.
I meant the grade you dropped out at. :feelshehe:

That's brutal, though. :feelsUgh:

I wish I was low inhib:fuk: