Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i wish i was lower iq

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Captain
★★
115 is the ideal iq tbh. Good enough for college but you’re still normie. Being 120+ especially as a sub 5 is basically a disability.

inceldom discussed

Cope no iq for your face or neurodivergence

Cope no iq for your face or neurodivergence
muh neurodivergence

if you are 115 iq you cant be non nt

your thoughts are still simple enough you can relate to normies

go humlbemog somewhere else

muh neurodivergence

if you are 115 iq you cant be non nt

your thoughts are still simple enough you can relate to normies
Your iq isnt higher than that so what’s your point

You sound so insufferable talking about your 'high' IQ all the time bro. Literally no one cares if you're high IQ except universities trying to pump out more betabuxxers. I'm smart too but what's your point?

IQ means nothing unless you're a savant-level IQmogger.
Otherwise it just makes you an oofy doofy betabuxx deluxe.

feel free to bang your head on a wall until your iq is lowered

Nigga thinks he's @Saysitsover.

115 is the ideal iq tbh. Good enough for college but you’re still normie. Being 120+ especially as a sub 5 is basically a disability.
But 120+ IQ is something you can put on your Dating Profile to stand out right?

IQ means nothing unless you're a savant-level IQmogger.
Otherwise it just makes you an oofy doofy betabuxx deluxe.
:feelsstudy:
The oofy doofy theory is a theory on how the modern dating market works associated with the TFL subculture of incels. This theory claims that women prefer to date and have relationships with men who are mediocre looking, agreeable or unassertive, effeminate and generally low in perceived mate quality, as compared to blackpill and redpill derived incel theories that emphasize women's tendency towards hypergamous mating.

:feelsstudy:
I am well-versed in the language of zoomer brainrot blackpill bullshit.

so do a bunch of deliriants and inhalants and lower it, no one is stopping you

95 is ideal. It's statistically the IQ that currently has the most children in the west. If below 70 or above the 110 SMV of men drops a lot. Also STEM is dying due to AI so the best jobs will be in marketing and similar, and that's where 95IQ is perfect. 115 is too high. Most rices in the US have 110-115 IQ and look how low their SMV is.

I assume this is sarcastic. Foids are impressed if you put a tall height. Not if you put how much you make (not earned by genetic superiority) or your IQ.

I assume this is sarcastic. Foids are impressed if you put a tall height. Not if you put how much you make (not earned by genetic superiority) or your IQ.
I wasn't being Sarcastic. The official symbol for sarcasm is (!)

Ok so having a higher IQ means nothing on dating profile even if they have a lot more than the competition. Well that sucks.

I have 78 iq it exact half of your iq

yeah, i agree. i remember getting mine tested and gettign 145 or 150, somewhere between that but i swear it's decayed over the years from the brainrot. i used to be really smart as a kid, but now my brain is a veggie compared to how i was before as a kid.. went from being accelerated 2-3 levels above my age group, winning math contests to barely being able show up to my classes and barely graduating

yeah, i agree. i remember getting mine tested and gettign 145 or 150, somewhere between that but i swear it's decayed over the years from the brainrot. i used to be really smart as a kid, but now my brain is a veggie compared to how i was before as a kid.. went from being accelerated 2-3 levels above my age group, winning math contests to barely being able show up to my classes and barely graduating
i got selected for the gifted education program and the one excellent decision my mom ever made was not letting me enter it

i wouldve been beyond truecel if i was put next to those fuckers

high iq is only bad for you when you insist on surrounding yourself with the typical high iq train lover autist types

iq is a pretty good thing to have though, much more access to copes, you should get back to learning. Your brain will always have that latent ability so you can bring it back

i got selected for the gifted education program and the one excellent decision my mom ever made was not letting me enter it

high iq is only bad for you when you insist on surrounding yourself with the typical high iq train lover autist types

iq is a pretty good thing to have though, much more access to copes, you should get back to learning. Your brain will always have that latent ability so you can bring it back
True tbh

i was in a gifted program and most were playing cards and talking about muh math test preparation. I just wanted to play sports ngl. If i was at a normal school, i would've actually developed social skills and had some fun.

really fucks with you when you finish precalc few years early in middle school and you're doing calculus early, but some other ricecel is doing it in grade 6, actual suifuel. always a ricecel or curry that does it better, makes you want to give up

really fucks with you when you finish precalc few years early in middle school and you're doing calculus early, but some other ricecel is doing it in grade 6, actual suifuel. always a ricecel or curry that does it better, makes you want to give up
to be honest, I learned to stop taking shit like that seriously

most of those ultra smart motherfuckers just get sucked right into academia cause they literally have nothing better to do, so unless youre a retard and try to do research, you dont have to deal with them

i used to talk to this dude who was top ten in Japan at high school math, hes pretty much retarded at everything else

some people just have special skills

Realist shit I've seen today

True tbh

i was in a gifted program and most were playing cards and talking about muh math test preparation. I just wanted to play sports ngl. If i was at a normal school, i would've actually developed social skills and had some fun.
that shit fucks with your social skills, it fucked mine up so bad. wish i just went to a normie school instead

Sniffing gas really helped me with my intelligence problem.

to be honest, I learned to stop taking shit like that seriously

most of those ultra smart motherfuckers just get sucked right into academia cause they literally have nothing better to do, so unless youre a retard and try to do research, you dont have to deal with them

i used to talk to this dude who was top ten in Japan at high school math, hes pretty much retarded at everything else

some people just have special skills
true, yeah they're pretty much fucking retarded in every other thing. that ricecel had the most recessed jawline and was like barely 5 feet, i guess i can live

You said your iq low 120s high 110s which is pretty much my iq from official tests I took given by psychologist
that's just because i haven't read a book in ages so people my age have caught up in terms of verbal intelligence. Yes that technically isn't intelligence it's more applied knowledge but i still count it. My potential is higher than that more like mid 120s. If I had less mathematical intelligence, I wouldn't overthink and i'd think more like a normie. More black and white, more conformist, more appeal to authority ideas, more childish reasoning, etc.

@Despicablecel no u wouldn’t JFL. Plenty of non NTs with lower IQs that overthink and don’t have that complete conformist mindset. Midwit iq is true but its different for non NTs compared to normies. Also I would never prefer being lower iq JFL plenty of giga moggers with giga high IQs.

i want to be maxxed out in every stat like Dolph Lundgren who was top 0.1% in everything.

No idea what my IQ is. High enough to excel at STEM but low enough that I'm struggling to wrap my head around some of the more complex engineering concepts. I would however give my IQ away in a heartbeat and become a dribbling 80IQ normtard if it made me neurotypical and able to have a flourishing social life. Connections and looks trump intelligence any day of the week. You could be Einstein level IQ but if you're a mentally scarred spergcel that can't even muster the energy to look at a textbook from depression it was already over for you.

true, yeah they're pretty much fucking retarded in every other thing. that ricecel had the most recessed jawline and was like barely 5 feet, i guess i can live
ultra high iq niggas are rare, and they barely ever care whats going on in their lives cause its all so easy

imagine just curb stomping the shit out of every level in a video game, you just go dynasty warriors on every level and the only real way to play a game with some difficulty is to go into absurdly difficult shit like stem research or whatever.

These people cannot be bought with money because to them money is empty and merely a tool, whatever they could buy with money doesnt interest them anyways

These people cannot be flattered, they have no semblance of egotism because every compliment they receive is from a being that is almost always an insect compared to them (115 iq niggas feel like 100 iq niggas to them) , imagine receiving a compliment from a 5 year old on how smart you are.....you wouldnt really care or take it seriously because what the fuck would a 5 year old know about how smart you are

these people are stuck in there own worlds because nobody can really reach their world

its nice to have an ultra high iq but to be honest, I think it would be an isolating experience, I felt so isolated when I had a debate in english class and literally not a single person in my class could keep up with basic rhetoric

I used logical arguments and objective principles and they just threw my points in the garbage because they didn't "feel" right

Now imagine being an ultra high iq guy and having to deal with the average person on a regular basis, these people can't climb the corporate ladder because it is genuinely insulting to them to be assigned to work underneath what to them feels like a 9 year old

their bosses are all stupider than them yet rule over them, their subordinates arent actually useful to them because they dont know how to follow the program set out by the high iq person effectively without way too much micromanagement

only choice is to go into Academia with a bunch of other highiqcels and just work on hard problems all day

No idea what my IQ is. High enough to excel at STEM but low enough that I'm struggling to wrap my head around some of the more complex engineering concepts. I would however give my IQ away in a heartbeat and become a dribbling 80IQ normtard if it made me neurotypical and able to have a flourishing social life. Connections and looks trump intelligence any day of the week. You could be Einstein level IQ but if you're a mentally scarred spergcel that can't even muster the energy to look at a textbook from depression it was already over for you.
high iq only makes it easy to moneymaxx and access good copes, allows you to also manipulate foids super easily but to be honest, anyone with a 115+ should be able to wrap a foid around their finger if theyre htn+

@Despicablecel no u wouldn’t JFL. Plenty of non NTs with lower IQs that overthink and don’t have that complete conformist mindset. Midwit iq is true but its different for non NTs compared to normies. Also I would never prefer being lower iq JFL plenty of giga moggers with giga high IQs.

i want to be maxxed out in every stat like Dolph Lundgren who was top 0.1% in everything.
Yea it's a spectrum. Just from personal experience, people who i deem like 100-110 who are non nt, eventually get out of that overthinking rut since they're more practical and come to simple conclusions. I know i said muh u cant be neurodivergent if you're like sub 115, i was kinda trolling but it's also kinda true since they have something in common with normies and ive seen non nt ones eventually succeed socially if they're MTN+. Autists who are worse at numbers and all that typical autist shit, will find less patterns and less things to overthink about you know. To really be fucked once you're below a certain iq threshold, you need to be like level 2 autism or above. I think if you want a high iq as someone who is non nt, you need to have high verbal intelligence, it can easily mask non nt. You don't want to just improve your non verbal by a lot and end up even more autistic.

Im way to dumb already, can't afford to lose more IQ

130 IQ+ is ideal; anything under and you're interchangeable shlock

i wish i was lower iq​

take meth or something and fry braincells

This

Highest IQ statement in this thread.