Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was dead

• Thread starter IAmWhatYouMadeMe9
  • Start date
IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

IAmWhatYouMadeMe9

Banned
-
I can't summon the courage to try to kill myself again. I wish I could just go to sleep and never wake up. I hate everything about existing.

How did you attempt sui the first time

I am to scared of killing myself ngl the possibility that i have to live like a vegetable for some years is scary

How did you attempt sui the first time
Overdose on painkillers first two times, had my stomach pumped which wasn't fun and a botched hanging attempt about 5 years ago. I've also stood at the edges of some cliffs more than once, but I can't take the final leap.
I am to scared of killing myself ngl the possibility that i have to live like a vegetable for some years is scary
If you're a vegetable you won't know you're a vegetable. Don't worry about it.

You should have gone shopping at your local Walmart this morning.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:
That's literally the dumbest way to go.
If you take a lot of pills, I mean like 60+ of painkillers (not tylenol but some kind of opiod) and chug a bottle of whiskey you will drift off into sleep and likely never wake up. Now if you just swallow 60 painkillers, you may be alive for 2-3 days writhing in the floor in pain while your insides bleed and internal organs slowly fail.

i wish i never born

I want to die, but i'm too scared about the typical methods, like hanging and head cut by train. I just wish assisted suicide or heroin for a nice death were legal, but that will never happen.