Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Wish I was Born Paralyzed

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I feel I'd be much happier if I just accepted from the moment I was born that I am neck-down paralyzed. I would never build into my expectations that I would have a normal life. I would just accept being paralyzed for what it is.

Growing up, I always thought I'd be a normal guy, get a girlfriend, get married, etc.... get my own white picket fence.

I wish i was paralyzed, I'd be treated like a king, would never build into my expectation of getting these things. I wouldn't have to Studymax and Corporatemax, I would simply just BE in a state of existence.

I wish I was born dead

thats why being a mentalcel has its advantages (im talking REAL mentalcel not "i have high functioning autism/adhd/emo depression normie bullshit LARP)

you are SO FUCKED and can actually leechmaxx and get away with it because nobody is expecting anything from you:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

i would ER ON DAY 1 if i was forced to be a wagecuck and live:bluepill: normie life (in a video game):society:

Well I actually don't mind wagecucking that much because it gives my life meaning. I get to make decisions that impact where hundreds of millions of dollars are going. I get to meet with very powerful and important people and really hear out their thoughts. I get to have a say in society, at least how resources are allocated.

Imo "wagecucking" is my best cope, it gives me a feeling of importance and worth I've never had.

However, I don't think it was worth all the suffering i went through in my youth. All the bullying, all the torment. If i had to relive my life from the start it would not be worth it.

I wish I was born a Chad

giga low IQ thread

how in the world you can cope by wagecucking and interacting with foids and normies on a daily basis?:worryfeels::worryfeels: you are quite strange...imo..:society:

if you are rich try to get a mail order foid and make her your slave:ahegao:

Because it's extremely fun if you try it out.

Work is a lot of fun, you get to run society and decide what actually happens, and you get paid a lot.