Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I was born on Sentinel Island

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/GjkKi6uXxYw?si=d5LErZc3c9BZiQLd

I really wish I was born on North Sentinel Island all I would do everyday is wake up, hunt, eat, fuck, sleep and repeat and that is pretty much all you need. There is absolutely no globohomo there and the natives are left alone by everyone, not to mention the weather is also perfect, mostly sunny and warm. Sounds like absolute paradise to me

I think naturepilled incels exist there too just like amongst animals. They probably would just get killed if they have enough from sexual frustration and show it.

I think naturepilled incels exist there too just like amongst animals. They probably would just get killed if they have enough from sexual frustration and show it.
I doubt inceldom even exists in tribes such as this at all

youd fuck every day there

You can't be incel unless you're really severely handicapped in Societies like these

I'm there rn

The tribe hates my asymmetrical face.

All the naked Becky's shun me for my club foot.

View: https://youtu.be/GjkKi6uXxYw?si=d5LErZc3c9BZiQLd

I really wish I was born on North Sentinel Island all I would do everyday is wake up, hunt, eat, fuck, sleep and repeat and that is pretty much all you need. There is absolutely no globohomo there and the natives are left alone by everyone, not to mention the weather is also perfect, mostly sunny and warm. Sounds like absolute paradise to me

Normies would tell you to tribalmaxx and take a boat there to ascend JFL