Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was born an amoral psychopath

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
Imagine being so high iq that you can manipulate everyone into do anything you want and just play life like it’s a psychological sandbox game.

imagine seeing everyone as nothing except prey to be hunted.

Psychopaths are low inhib gods

The world as it is now is very hospitable to good looking virtue signaling psychopaths tbh

Last edited:
Imagine being so high iq that you can manipulate everyone into do anything you want and just play life like it’s a psychological sandbox game.
I'm afraid you can't possibly get to that point without being good looking first

I wish i was beautiful

no psychopathy for your face. you need to be GL first to manipulate people

Legit psychos are retarded. The psychos you see in the movies are just what most people think and imagine them to be because of mental masturbation and romanticism (sometimes a projection of themselves or what they want to be).
What really is the dark triad personality type and whose possess it is just narcissism, the people who are in position of power are just narcissistic. I'm not saying about the female narcissism type (yes they're more narcissistic than men) but I'm talking about the overcompensatory narcissism, when a person hates himself and try to seek as much power as possible to overcome his miserable life.

In the modern world psychopaths are at the top, modern society and the way things work nowadays favors them.

Looks still matter, of course, but not only that. Charles Manson looked like a homeless loser and he managed to fuck a lot of teenage hippie sluts. Why? Because he was a real psycho and knew how to play with their minds.

Isn't it funny that the sheeple and MSM label incels as crazy killers and stuff? I mean, if you're an incel you can't be a psychopath, for real. Any psychopath can manipulate a w*man and get pretty much anything he wants from her, or anybody else.

Sometimes I wish I was one. Empathy, compassion and muh feels makes me weak.

Some foids have accused me of being "too nice". They say "too nice" as if that was something really bad.

I wish I wasn't born.

Genuine psychopaths ought to be sterilized. There's no need for more of those.

I wish I was born a smart chad
Fixed the title for you

Legit psychos are retarded. The psychos you see in the movies are just what most people think and imagine them to be because of mental masturbation and romanticism (sometimes a projection of themselves or what they want to be).
Yep. Having just a single mental defect is rare. Most psychopaths have other issues, psychopathy itself just being a profound lack of anxiety, even in situations where this impairs their risk assessment. Most psychopaths end up dead or in prison and even most of the high functioning ones (the ones with "superficial charm") end up utterly ruined by the time they reach middle age due to their antisocial behavior as they run out of people to fool.

Yep. Having just a single mental defect is rare. Most psychopaths have other issues, psychopathy itself just being a profound lack of anxiety, even in situations where this impairs their risk assessment. Most psychopaths end up dead or in prison and even most of the high functioning ones (the ones with "superficial charm") end up utterly ruined by the time they reach middle age due to their antisocial behavior as they run out of people to fool.

ted bundy was pretty high iq psychopath that evaded capture for a long time

me too i hate being high inhib

I haven’t smoked in 2 days and I keep coughing up green shit that stinks:feelspuke:

Looking at myself while growing up is pretty obvious that I could have turned out as a serial killer, however, the closest thing I've to weapons is my collection of knifes (like karambit, bayonet m9, butterfly etc...) killing foids might be really easy though

it really is pretty easy

i just dont want to have sympathy and sense of righteousness. they make me suicidal.

In the modern world psychopaths are at the top, modern society and the way things work nowadays favors them.

Looks still matter, of course, but not only that. Charles Manson looked like a homeless loser and he managed to fuck a lot of teenage hippie sluts. Why? Because he was a real psycho and knew how to play with their minds.

Isn't it funny that the sheeple and MSM label incels as crazy killers and stuff? I mean, if you're an incel you can't be a psychopath, for real. Any psychopath can manipulate a w*man and get pretty much anything he wants from her, or anybody else.

Sometimes I wish I was one. Empathy, compassion and muh feels makes me weak.

Some foids have accused me of being "too nice". They say "too nice" as if that was something really bad.
High iq

imagine seeing everyone as nothing except prey to be hunted.
You just described a "successful" person. They have exactly this attitude.

Genuine psychopaths ought to be sterilized. There's no need for more of those.

Funny how psychopaths almost always seem to pass on their genes.