Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was at least half ethnic

Savas

Savas

Banned
-
Being a whitecel is killing me. Being half white half arab - best of both worlds. Even Steve Jobs was half arab.

I`m latino so i`m already "half-ethnic" and dude, you don`t know what are you saying.

Literally all of my face is caucasian with the exception of my negroid nose, it`s fucking awful.

holy shit this retard doesn't know that white males have the highest chance of succes
0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png

eurocel said:
holy shit this retard doesn't know that white males have the highest chance of succes
0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png

Look at his post count, probably a shill or some shit.

eurocel said:
0*CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png

I see that posted a lot, although what source does it have? What platform does it use? Kinda seems questionable to me.

That said, whitecels are the most vulnerable race to acne, something that can ruin your life FOREVER.

VLÖ said:
I see that posted a lot, although what source does it have? What platform does it use? Kinda seems questionable to me.

That said, whitecels are the most vulnerable race to acne, something that can ruin your life FOREVER.

it's a study done by okcupid https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e

You want to be southern European. Italian or Greek. They look exotic while still being white.

Purest form of autism in this post.

I wish I was white. If you wish you were white but mixed with something else then I see where you're coming from.