Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was asian so fucking much

If you search on google most of the pics of russian girls in the world cup are with latinos and asians. I posted the article as to you to get a better picture that there isnt any JBW in Russia, not the Russian girls specifically fucked asians there(asians were just one of the most attractive races to them).

But Im not in the west. Also I specifically meant east asians. Currys are an incel race together with slavs.
They are attracted to betabuxx. Russia is a shithole and it is every girl's dream here to escape this fucking poverty. Race has nothing to do with it.

Everyone fucks asian girls.even incels can get them. trust me on this.

I don't. I only want a cute Asian gf (Preferably Japanese)

Asian is the one of the only two races I do not want to be. Other one being pajeet.

asians are GODS in 2018

They are attracted to betabuxx. Russia is a shithole and it is every girl's dream here to escape this fucking poverty. Race has nothing to do with it.
Russia is twice as rich as Bulgaria and is in the top 10 by GDP PPP. Also if they want betabuxx why do they fuck young koreans and japanese guys which are usually quite poor compared to westerners.

Anyone else decided to chinkymaxx?

I don't think being asian is that special unless you have a pretty boy face.

Us whites have the hardest of all lives imaginable , by far.

No IQ post
If you were Asian you could still be an incel exept it would be worse as a ricecel, dumbest cope.