Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was asian so fucking much

SUH

SUH

Veteran
I wouldnt need to make an effort into anything. At most Id just make a kpop haircut or start an anime channel. I wouldnt need to gymmax or carreermax. I could even be a SEA acne ridden fat midget and a subset of koreaboo slav girls would drool over me due to the rarity of korean and jap guys.

I would also just make an interpals account and dozens of yellow fever 8/10 slav girls would message me. They would beg their cuck slav parents to pay to go to whatever chinese or korean shithole I live in and they would fuck me in a kpop/anime RP.

Meanwhile as a poor ass skinnyfat slav guy I would have to the following to getany kind of pussy.

Thugmaxx(impossible)
Gymmax(impossible)
Carreermax to get a stable job to travel to and lure a SEA leftover ugly monkeyfaced whore(impossible since im low IQ and highinhib and I cant pass as western euro)
Still no guarantee since absolutely no female community fetishizes slavs unlikewith asians where millions of koreaboos/weaboos drool over them and everyone subconsciously thinks of our race as poor as fuck hot females with ugly genetic trash gopnik untermensch males

This has to be one of the most autistic copes I've seen on here.

lol you are retarded

do you have a word type filter on that replaces "white" with "asian"?

Just Be Ethnic.

Since when did Asian became popular in the dating scene they are cum dumpsters to whites.

lmfao is this another account of BlackPill101?

My crush told me she wishes she was asian. just because all of the asians were snoots, and gave off a high halo effect from being materialistic, shallow, and money hoarders.

I wouldnt need to make an effort into anything. At most Id just make a kpop haircut or start an anime channel. I wouldnt need to gymmax or carreermax. I could even be a SEA acne ridden fat midget and a subset of koreaboo slav girls would drool over me due to the rarity of korean and jap guys.

I would also just make an interpals account and dozens of yellow fever 8/10 slav girls would message me. They would beg their cuck slav parents to pay to go to whatever chinese or korean shithole I live in and they would fuck me in a kpop/anime RP.

Meanwhile as a poor ass skinnyfat slav guy I would have to the following to getany kind of pussy.

Thugmaxx(impossible)
Gymmax(impossible)
Carreermax to get a stable job to travel to and lure a SEA leftover ugly monkeyfaced whore(impossible since im low IQ and highinhib and I cant pass as western euro)
Still no guarantee since absolutely no female community fetishizes slavs unlikewith asians where millions of koreaboos/weaboos drool over them and everyone subconsciously thinks of our race as poor as fuck hot females with ugly genetic trash gopnik untermensch males
Just be chinky theory.

Пруфы или идёшь нахуй. Proofs or GTFO.

Top kek at you thinking you'd be a Chang if you were Asian, you'd still be ugly, then it'd be completely ovER.

You don't want this, trust me

I don’t want to lose my dick or masculinity. Only samurai and ninjas are worthy of my respect.

Being Asian male is the worst curse you can have, and not just in dating, by everything else.

Of course changs have it good but they're an minority.

You think people are gonna take this autistic bait?

asian?i would rather die than become asian(actually anything other than white)

Most probably OP is a ricecel larping as a slavcel.
There's been a lot of rice copers on here and braincels lately, maybe it's just one guy spamming.

Iq level lower than bikini bottom

Missing chromosomes IQ

i am Korean and Japanese but the grass isn't greener on the other side

Thugmaxx(impossible)
Gymmax(impossible)
No you don’t. If you are white/black and ugly enough to be on here you would have roped years ago as a ricecel.

GrassIsAlwaysGreenerOnTheOtherSide Cope only works for curries

Asian men attract no one
Asian foids are fucked and used by whites
Even tho i think asian foids are the most attractive, asians still get the short end of the stick in life

Real life is nowhere near like anime

"Бля, как же я хочу быть узбеком". Said no one ever.

And yet russian women are crazy for churkas. When I went to leningrad half of alll the couples I saw were churkas with russian women.
Пруфы или идёшь нахуй. Proofs or GTFO.
Getting dozens of rejections on interpals from russian, polish, and ukrainiam girls(even rich ones in the west) that they prefer korean and /or japanese guys

This.
Asians are slaying nowadays.
I would die to be Asian.

Do you guys actually believe these?

Lol one Asian have a white girlfriend, ALL Asians slay!

The average Asian looks like that

220px-Joshua_Wong_Chi-fung%2C_2017_%28cropped%29.jpg

Thugmaxx(impossible)
Gymmax(impossible)

High IQ. I live in a Slavic country and we have one Asian guy in our town and he slays like crazy, just because he is different than 99% of the population, he is fat and doesn't look like a Kpop idol at all.

High IQ. I live in a Slavic country and we have one Asian guy in our town and he slays like crazy, just because he is different than 99% of the population, he is fat and doesn't look like a Kpop idol at all.
How does he look like? Is he tall?

Do you guys actually believe these?

Lol one Asian have a white girlfriend, ALL Asians slay!

The average Asian looks like that

220px-Joshua_Wong_Chi-fung%2C_2017_%28cropped%29.jpg
Yeah I've seen uglier asian guys with slavic gfs.
https://www.scmp.com/news/world/rus...women-furious-after-tabloid-calls-them-whores

You're fucking delusional.

You don't wish you were asian... you wish you were CHANG.

Being Asian in the west is a death sentence. Asian girls hate you for reminding them of their non-whiteness and flock to whitebois and you are left fighting for the 10% of asians who are so hideous not even the lowest forms of white want them.

Being asian = death

The news says foreigners, but does not state Asians, which mean the foreigners are extremely likely to be of other whites.
If you search on google most of the pics of russian girls in the world cup are with latinos and asians. I posted the article as to you to get a better picture that there isnt any JBW in Russia, not the Russian girls specifically fucked asians there(asians were just one of the most attractive races to them).
You're fucking delusional.

You don't wish you were asian... you wish you were CHANG.

Being Asian in the west is a death sentence. Asian girls hate you for reminding them of their non-whiteness and flock to whitebois and you are left fighting for the 10% of asians who are so hideous not even the lowest forms of white want them.

Being asian = death
But Im not in the west. Also I specifically meant east asians. Currys are an incel race together with slavs.

The news says foreigners, but does not state Asians, which mean the foreigners are extremely likely to be of other whites.

This. No fucking proofs whatsoever. I have 2 girls at uni who are crazy about anime and kpop. And still they are dating low-mid tier slav normies.

Asians are the most unfortunate incels after currycels. Even Asian femoids hate ricecels.