Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was asexual and aromantic.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
Think about it. Normies are right when they say sex isn't everything. Normies don't have very good personalities or hobbies or whatever. And they're often not good at what they do. Likewise for chads and stacies. Their biggest accomplishments in life is having sex.

If these fucks suddenly became asexual, they would die of pure boredom.

I on the other hand have a lot of skills and hobbies, which I could improve if my urges were to disapear completely. ofc, they won't.

Its easy for people to say sex isn’t everything because they get sex with regularity. Normies are out of touch with the inceldom experience so thats why they sound so tone deaf.
I on the other hand have a lot of skills and hobbies, which I could improve if my urges were to disapear completely. ofc, they won't.
i think it is useless to fight against natural urges for sex. Would be interesting to see how productive men could be if they werent so driven by said urges.
Their biggest accomplishments in life is having sex.

If these fucks suddenly became asexual, they would die of pure boredom.
true

It is all pure speculation, what is in the mind of others related to oneself. Heck, I often think, that I am asexual and aromantic, the next day possibly, that I am hypersexual.

When you become asexual your dopamine receptors firing more for "normal stuff", so boredom is relative..