Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I was an extremely youngcel still

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
The blackpill has taught me that there is nothing you can do to improve how you are treated as an ugly male. However the agepill has been making me think and reflect alot harder of my past. I truly wish I had a second chance at my teenage years with the knowledge I know now. Mabye then I could have atleast ascended with an ugly cunt to save myself from years of further humiliation. Youngcels below 20 here I do not condemn you. I wish to not gatekeep you. Only to help you. I mean this wholeheartedly when I say you must try everything in your power to ascend because being 20+ as an incel is living in pure regret and nothing but. Please forgive me atm for I am intoxicated but I truly do mean this. TRY EVERYTHING TO ASCEND BEFORE 20 GODDAMN IT! Some may consider being 22 to still be youngcel territory but I just want to motivate someone who still has a chance to end their suffering in their teenage years.

Last edited:
nothing hits harder than the agepill!

Omega cope.

Ugly cunts do not want incels, they can easily get average looking or above average looking men. The only hope to kind of ascend would be to get a deformed foid but even then you'd risk getting cucked. Youngcels can't save themselves

I'm only 18 and i'll try everything i can to ascend, but it does seem like a herculan task tbh.

Omega cope.

Ugly cunts do not want incels, they can easily get average looking or above average looking men. The only hope to kind of ascend would be to get a deformed foid but even then you'd risk getting cucked. Youngcels can't save themselves
this,you don't know blackpill if you think you had chances with uglier girls...unless you were standartcel volcel ofc :feelsseriously:

I could try if i wasn't this socially retarded. I feel like it would be a waste of time too.

I can't imagine myself interacting with normalfags.

Omega cope.

It doesn't matter if it's a cope or not. Youngcels must make an effort continuously to atleast avoid massive regret in the future.

Last edited:
Being young don't mean shit if you're ugly.

If you are young and events made it to where you found this forum there is a big chance that it's over

youngcels have it way harder these days because they're growing up in the social media era, every young foid in existance is glued to it, so theres no hope for them

this,you don't know blackpill if you think you had chances with uglier girls...unless you were standartcel volcel ofc :feelsseriously:
Believe me I am very familiar with juggernaut law. This advice is for retarded young volcels who atleast stand a chance with ugly hoes.

you are still youngcel

Meh in my teenage years (12-17) I received a few of what I would consider IOI's and didn't know how to respond and show my interest back, they probably thought I was gay or something. It was always over for me as a non-NT male.
Of course if I was autistic gigachad it wouldn't have mattered as they would have just jumped on my dick without my consent, but how many aspie Chads do you know? It's a very unlikely combination.

Last edited:
Nope I’m a young curry so I know it’s over just due to my race

I know this doesn't apply to everyone here. I just wanted to motivate some youngcels to trymaxx. I don't wish this darkness/misery upon anyone.

Remembering my school years... I was so depressed that I couldn't even think about trying to improve myself. It is only now in my 30s when I'm more or less independent from society I can relax little bit and start pushing myself to the limits.
First you have to setup your life in the right way. And only after that you may try to go for it.

If we are talking about physical appearance - you can only make huge advancements before you are 15, cause that's how hormonal system works.

But I agree with OP - you have to try everything. If you have glance of hope - go for it kids. Push as hard as you can. Ask here for advice if you face trouble. Cause grown up incel life is a nightmare you wanna escape at all costs.

Last edited:
Can you just imagine all the 12 year olds that will be posting here in like 6 years. If you think its bad for men now just imagine how shitty the situation will be for men in the future

If you are young and events made it to where you found this forum there is a big chance that it's over
youngcels have it way harder these days because they're growing up in the social media era, every young foid in existance is glued to it, so theres no hope for them
Nope I’m a young curry so I know it’s over just due to my race
Being young don't mean shit if you're ugly.
Do not mistake, I agree with you guys. This is for those who haven't done shit about their situation. Better to know you are a subhuman reject then not.