Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was an animal

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Preferably the dog in my sig, their lives seem so simple and carefree. I hate being a sand nigger.

same man, i wish i was a deep sea creature

We already are. We aren't white

Dogs are more incel than humans lol.

Preferably the dog in my sig, their lives seem so simple and carefree. I hate being a sand nigger.
Plus as a dog you would get laid easily. Just dont be a dog in china

Imagine being born a dog into a white suburban home with a white girl. They will literally fuck your dog cock there and then.

You know its over when you would rather be a different species that has blue eyes and white fur with a life span of 15 years than a ugly human male with all the freewill that humans have with a lifespan of +65 years.

We live in a time where dogs have higher SMV and better lives overall than sub6s
48Lr7Ft.gif

>OP listens to Nine Inch Nails once

Brutal. I wish I was an alpha kangaroo mogging the other kangaroos.
Would Be insane duels over hoes. Jumping everywehre fuark jfl;

why don't like him, do you ?
He has green eyes and white skin, he LARPs as subhuman ethnic while he is an honorary white man. Also, I don't think you got the reference. In the song "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails, Trent Reznor sings "I wanna fuck you like an animal."

Yup, he LARPs hard as hell. You'd think he was a "black eyed" shitskinned manlet sandnigger from Egypt but he's actually a 6'2 tall green-eyed, white-skinned "ethnic."

that's why he didn't want to send a pic then @tehgymcel420 you fakecel
Yep he's the biggest fakecel I've come across, he does it consistently since 2017. Good thing the truth comes out sooner or later.

and yet he continues to make us sandcels look bad, @Grothendieck look we have ANOTHER fakecel
Yeah, can you imagine being "racepilled" when you're not even a shit eye colored shitskin manlet? He can never be racepilled.

and yet he continues to make us sandcels look bad, @Grothendieck look we have ANOTHER fakecel
Not surprising his friend Tellem was a Tyrone afterall

6'2, 6', doesn't matter. What matters is that he's LARPing hard as fuck as a "subhuman" when he isn't one.
Yeah it's always the larpers trying to one up their subhumanity.

He won't send a picture because he's a dedicated fakecel LARPer.
Or maybe he's paranoid. I think not sending a picture is not a valid reason to call someone fakecel. I for starters have only sent my face pic to one user. I trust him the most. I wouldn't send them to anyone. I am entitled to privacy inkell teeheee

Or maybe he's paranoid. I think not sending a picture is not a valid reason to call someone fakecel. I for starters have only sent my face pic to one user. I trust him the most. I wouldn't send them to anyone. I am entitled to privacy inkell teeheee
He's not paranoid, he's just a LARPer.

He was here and fled because we called him out on being a LARPing faggot.
Like I said this forum has so many loopholes and the admin don't really want to fix this shit. We should form a rebellion. And make our own truecel organization

Wish I was a bear so I could maul some chad's and stacies out hunting in a forest.

Like I said this forum has so many loopholes and the admin don't really want to fix this shit. We should form a rebellion. And make our own truecel organization
Unfortunately truecels are rare. The majority of the forum consists of LARPers and fakecels.

I hate being a curry.
I want to be a white cat owned by a cute Japanese or Korean girl.

>OP listens to Nine Inch Nails once
Never once listened to them.

@RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @Grothendieck
No, I'm not LARPing as a subhuman. My eyes aren't really green, they look green only in some lighting, slightly better than standard ethnic brown but it's nothing special. My skin is pale but I don't look white, I wouldn't be considered white anywhere, I actually look more black because of my wide nose and frizzy hair. I'm 6', that's tall by ethnic standards but a manlet next to the average white man.

Never once listened to them.

@RREEEEEEEEE @Diocel @Grothendieck
No, I'm not LARPing as a subhuman. My eyes aren't really green, they look green only in some lighting, slightly better than standard ethnic brown but it's nothing special. My skin is pale but I don't look white, I wouldn't be considered white anywhere, I actually look more black because of my wide nose and frizzy hair. I'm 6', that's tall by ethnic standards but a manlet next to the average white man.
No worries bro as a 6'3 blonde hair hunter eyed German guy I can understand where you're coming from :feelsokman:

Good. I did, he's just trying to save face. Unless he sends a picture, we will continue to disregard the LARPer.
Not gonna risk getting doxxed.

I never want to hear you talk about how 'subhuman' you are when you mog us all.
I'm ethnic, I might be slightly less subhuman than the average Egyptian, but being ethnic makes me 0/10.

i would like to be a panda

I'm ethnic, I might be slightly less subhuman than the average Egyptian, but being ethnic makes me 0/10.
You are a white-passing "ethnic" which means at that point you're barely ethnic. I know a Pakistani guy with white skin, dark brown hair and icy blue eyes -- he's practically white, nobody would see him as "ethnic."
lame excuse, if you take a pic that was never posted online before, you won't get doxxed, unless of us literally know you irl
Precisely. Plus I am trustworthy, I don't leak pictures.

You are a white-passing "ethnic" which means at that point you're barely ethnic. I know a Pakistani guy with white skin, dark brown hair and icy blue eyes -- he's practically white, nobody would see him as "ethnic."

Precisely. Plus I am trustworthy, I don't leak pictures.
Just wouldn't wanna risk it getting leaked, many white knights lurk this forum, some might recognize me.

Not sure why you're assuming I'm some kind of Chad, I don't think it's possible for an Egyptian to not be hideous.

Just wouldn't wanna risk it getting leaked, many white knights lurk this forum, some might recognize me.

Not sure why you're assuming I'm some kind of Chad, I don't think it's possible for an Egyptian to not be hideous.
Well if you're white-passing the chances of you actually being subhuman is pretty much non-existent. You should show me your picture on Discord, I don't leak shit. I even got somebody's picture from looksmax.org whom I disliked but I never leaked it nor did I tell him I had it (somebody else sent it to me, but he was the only one to send it to me). He claimed to be good looking but goddamn he was subhuman.

if you were a dog you could've probably fucked some white pussy by now

#whitegirlsfuckdogs