Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was a NEET again

• Thread starter Deleted member 25611
  • Start date
Deleted member 25611

Deleted member 25611

Self-banned
-
I'm so tired of working practically everyday only to get paid a shitty minimum wage pay, hardly enough for all the copes I need to buy. Going there and looking like a loser everyday, awkwardly shuffling past the women I tried to flirt with, like a brain-dead retard.
Why can't I just get it through my head; I'll never asend. It was over for me before it even began.
Wage slavery is the worst existence, I wish I was a NEET again.

NEETgang here.

It's pretty comfy ngl, I was chatting to some brocels earlier and they said they got some meme work from home job doing data entry and customer support shit depending on your skills.

Try go for one of those, there's a labor shortage so take advantage of it.

Dawg, calm down. Nobody is getting super rich sitting on their ass collecting unemployment. It's better for your confidence to hold a job, long-term unemployment is for niggers. As for those foids you work with, don't worry, because foids hate ugly men no matter what you do.

Dawg, calm down. Nobody is getting super rich sitting on their ass collecting unemployment. It's better for your confidence to hold a job, long-term unemployment is for niggers. As for those foids you work with, don't worry, because foids hate ugly men no matter what you do.
:bluepill:
Real winners of the society don't work and utilize alternate means of income

I wish i could get a job in an IT related field, being neet its cool and all but its hardly worth to live in your parents house without money to expend. if you're a rich neet that's the best way to live, a poor neet has nothing. been a neet for the past 4/5 years and it gets tiring after a while.