Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I wish I was a cookie

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
If I was a cookie my life would have a meaning it could fulfill. That meaning would to be eaten and digested. If I was a cookie I could be inside a woman. Hopefully a Japanese virgin could eat me, I know that's unlikely but being eaten by a whore would be awful. If I'm gonna be digested aka become the shit/fat of a woman I want it to be a pure Japanese virgin and not a slut. I fantasize about turning into a cookie and my crush eating and digesting me and in this fantasy she's a virgin. That'd be perfect.

you are into vore aint you

Your probably gonna end up as an unwanted thrown in the garbage oatmeal and raisins cookie who got picked up then put down because they thought it was chocolate chip

Last edited:
LOOK AT YOUR GODDAMN NAME!
Ima devourer of khans, right.. killer of the kings

Well, actual Khanivore is living up to its name with no major problems, can the same be true for me irl? sadly, not much

what zero pussy does to a motherfucker

Ima devourer of khans, right.. killer of the kings

Well, actual Khanivore is living up to its name with no major problems, can the same be true for me irl? sadly, not much
Brutal, incels online fearsome and powerful, irl weak and scarred to touch a fly.

what zero pussy does to a motherfucker
I've had this sexual obsession since I was six years old. I've imagined being eaten as food and eaten alive multiple times. Tbh it's the only thing I've ever got off to. I also enjoy watching women eat.

I've had this sexual obsession since I was six years old. I've imagined being eaten as food and eaten alive multiple times. Tbh it's the only thing I've ever got off to. I also enjoy watching women eat.
damn mang seek theRapy

Over for nonfoodcels