Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I was a chad

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Everyday, is the same FUCKING SHIT!!! wake up scroll here, might watch YouTube or rarely play Vidya repeat, I have no friends on top of being a completely ugly retard. Don't know how much longer I can continue LDARing without roping. My family thinks I'm failure too, I'm fucking done.

Everyday, is the same FUCKING SHIT!!! wake up scroll here, might watch YouTube or rarely play Vidya repeat, I have no friends on top of being a completely ugly retard. Don't know how much longer I can continue LDARing without roping. My family thinks I'm failure too, I'm fucking done.
Very relatable

This forum is meaningless, I was I was normal, and I wish none, of us were here. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

me and you both, brotha

Because, my retarded parents didn't let me play Vidya as a teenager, I don't even have online friends. This forum is the only source of socialization I get.

Everyone sitting here would sell their soul to be Chad.

This forum is meaningless,
I use this forum to vibe and get anime recommendations. if u take it too seriously, constantly post and read about blackpilled stuff you'll make urself miserable.

Death would be better for me.

suffering is optional saar.

I use this forum to vibe and get anime recommendations. if u take it too seriously, constantly post and read about blackpilled stuff you'll make urself miserable.
Yeah, but what else am I supposed to do? Maybe, you're right I should take a break.

Only thing I learnt is to never have kids. Wish my parents were Blackpilled.
I'd rather be a white Chad than a Tyrone anyway. I live in Eastern Europe and there are few blacks here, there is no cult of guilt towards them for Slavery or colonialism, as in the Jewish states of America.

This forum is boring after a while, everything is repetitive. I'm loosing faith in God.

I'd rather be a white Chad than a Tyrone anyway. I live in Eastern Europe and there are few blacks here, there is no cult of guilt towards them for Slavery or colonialism, as in the Jewish states of America.
Good. Even Mutts are unlucky tbh

We all do. Your not alone brotha

I feel you so much mang.

This is pretty much my life too.

You aren't alone if that makes you feel any better :(

I can relate. Life is pain if you are born with the wrong genes

Age?

Me too brocel i really wonder how my highschool experience would’ve went if i was chad (just graduated hs btw like a month ago) been rotting in my room ldaring been gaming alot recently and doom scroling x and this forum cant even watch shows anymore with how bored i get (over for adhdcels)

its fucking sad that forums like these are even needed
Indeed brother. I hope we all ascend. Even though it will never happen. Much like how I wish bulgaria and serbia would work together to stop the yellow peril and we could get our noodlewhore harem.