Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I wish I was a chad so I could get an emo gf

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
It is such suifuel that chad can get as many emo girls as he wants while i rot in loneliness. Life just isn’t fair man.

they are all sucking chad’s cock right now while I’m typing this:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Last edited:
Tfw no emo gf :feelsrope:

Tfw no emo pale dark haired autistic shut-in gamer gf

we live on a totally different world than genetic chads. we will never know what its like for a female to perceive us as worthy. we are just put under the label of genetic inferiority and forced into nothingness

Post your ideal foids, at least a fucking reference pic or something GrAYwad

emo foids are the equivalent of male incels

Emo girl? How old are you, dude?

if only you knew how bad things really are

Not even close.

Even female burn victims aren't comparable to that of the male incel.
think about it, emo foids are outcasts from chads, Stacie's, normies and make friends with other emo's. this is exactly what happens to male incels

I made one as my pfp:feelsohh:

TRANNY

think about it, emo foids are outcasts from chads, Stacie's, normies and make friends with other emo's. this is exactly what happens to male incels

I suppose you have a point in that regard. It's why I tend to have more of a soft spot for them than any other femoid.

I wish I had normal jaw alignment and nose size so that I wouldn't get laughed at by eastern europeans in waiting rooms.

I suppose you have a point in that regard. It's why I tend to have more of a soft spot for them than any other femoid.
of course, in a sense we are opposite sides of the same coin but we have to remember they have unlimited smv of course

That’s not true at all. Emo foids do it cuz it’s trendy and it gets them attention. They aren’t outcasted from anyone

It is such suifuel that chad can get as many emo girls as he wants while i rot in loneliness. Life just isn’t fair man.

James Knott acquired two "emo girls" by simply being a WCL(White Chadlite).

I wish I could see the world through the eyes of a human :fuk:

That’s not true at all. Emo foids do it cuz it’s trendy and it gets them attention. They aren’t outcasted from anyone
cope, those are not true emo's they are the beckies doing it for attention. The true emo foids are at the bottom of social hierarchy and group with other emo's just like incels do

I missed the emo goth era, i wasnt on the net back then.

Nowadays every foid has lost their style. Imagine thinking alternative is better than emo:feelshaha: just proves these cunts don’t know what true fashion is they follow whatever is trendy. I can’t stand these alternative whores thinking they have style:feelspuke: bring back emo girls can’t stand these new sluts thinking they are hot for being alternative. Alternative is the most basic style BRING BACK THE EMO ERA

:feelswhat: 3dpd foids avi aren't allowed

It's kinda ironic how pulling off an emo look was/is predicated upon having a high psl, despite emos being perceived as sad and ostracized. If you're high psl why would you be either of those things?

Tbh it reminds me of how every loner or 'bullied kid' character in movies is usually just chad in edgy clothes, or chad wearing glasses, when the reality is totally different. The truth is that there is nothing fashionable about being undesirable, you can't sell it to people, and it's for exactly the same reason as why such people are ostracized in the first place. There is nothing appealing about disproportionate features or an asymmetrical face, nobody wants to look at us even when it's a piece of media supposed to be portraying us.

@Robtical @AmIjustDreaming Is his pfp foid worship?

Don't you read the rules you grey fuk?? No foid worship avis, pls change your avi!

Remove the profile picture with the foid or you will get a 20% warning.

It's kinda ironic how pulling off an emo look was/is predicated upon having a high psl, despite emos being perceived as sad and ostracized. If you're high psl why would you be either of those things?

Tbh it reminds me of how every loner or 'bullied kid' character in movies is usually just chad in edgy clothes, or chad wearing glasses, when the reality is totally different. The truth is that there is nothing fashionable about being undesirable, you can't sell it to people, and it's for exactly the same reason as why such people are ostracized in the first place. There is nothing appealing about disproportionate features or an asymmetrical face, nobody wants to look at us even when it's a piece of media supposed to be portraying us.
Pretty much. Irl goth girls i usualy saw were fat chicks bullied by hightierbeckies and stacies, they probably used the heavy makeup to hide their faces and to be rather known as "the goth girl" than "the fat girl" while the popular ones from the net were the hightierbeckies and stacies cosplaying as goth emo thots.

How is his pfp foid worship? I don't think it's any different then all the faggots with anime girl pfps.

they are all sucking chad’s cock right now while I’m typing this:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
Another man of culture, I see :feelscomfy:

we live on a totally different world than genetic chads. we will never know what its like for a female to perceive us as worthy. we are just put under the label of genetic inferiority and forced into nothingness
Damn !

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back