Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i was a better son for my parents

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
I had the chance to be a good son, my parents don’t want me to achieve something great, they just wanted me to be a good son and i failed miserably.

I wish i could travel time and change my mistakes. I didn’t mean to be an asshole to them, i was just mentally ill and they had to suffer from it more than anyone else.

That makes me feel so bad, because after treating them like shit, they still accept me as their son and even help me in life.
Ma dad helps me with a job and my mother lets me live in her house after i lost my own apartment.

Maybe when they are old, i will have my chance to help them back, but who knows who dies first…

View: https://youtu.be/BerNfXSuvJ0

Last edited:
Sorry wont cut it

I wish I was NT and I wish I have a lot of social circles like my older brothers do :feelsUgh: Even my fat 30 year old wizard shut-in gamer brother is still gigaNTmaxxed online.

I wish I was NT and I wish I have a lot of social circles like my older brothers do :feelsUgh: Even my fat 30 year old wizard shut-in gamer brother is still gigaNTmaxxed online.
Why not?

Mid-functioning borderline chris-chan tier autism is making me unable to. I used to get around this by socializing on Discord servers but I started drifting away from them and moved onto forums and imageboards. People on these discord servers saw me as a cool, talkable person. They're see me as a relic of the past nowadays probably JFL

Adding my half-illiteracy into this (I explained this in a thread I made today: https://incels.is/posts/10193282/) and you can see why I am who I am