Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I took risks when I was younger.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Thinking back on all the crazy shit guys did in middle/high school... I wish I joined in. You can only get away with "sexual harassment" when you're young.

I was gropemaxxing back in high school

If you murdered whores and rent-boys before puberty, you'd be out of a mental health facility by now. "Re-integrated into society".

Not advocating widespread nazi genocide or any unlawful acts here cuck-tears; but food for thought.

I will ping you when I make the thread in response to this.

If you murdered whores and rent-boys before puberty, you'd be out of a mental health facility by now. "Re-integrated into society".

Not advocating widespread nazi genocide or any unlawful acts here cuck-tears; but food for thought.
funny because it's true. Youngcels have so many options tbh

how tf are you fagots incel
It’s middle school, girls were stupid and they had no cellphones. They weren’t mega prude whores like now.

You could gropemax on prom dance floor too and they wouldn’t care. As long as it’s not too obvious.

It’s middle school, girls were stupid and they had no cellphones. They weren’t mega prude whores like now.

You could gropemax on prom dance floor too and they wouldn’t care. As long as it’s not too obvious.
I know, but I never got to do that. Fuck my life

I have my parents to partly blame for this. They always taught me to take the safest option available, anything that was remotely dangerous was only something that idiots did. I guess that was what made me high inhib as I grew older.

It's hard to be confident when you're that age if you don't hit puberty early and develop a Chad-like physique.

One runs the risk of just appearing to be an attention-whoring child which, when in the presence of legit Chads, is a complete turn-off to foids.

I have my parents to partly blame for this. They always taught me to take the safest option available, anything that was remotely dangerous was only something that idiots did. I guess that was what made me high inhib as I grew older.
same here bro. I also blame teachers and police. I was naturally violent and low inhib but those fuckers pacified me right before I started high school

i had 300% inhib and didn't do anything up until uni. i never had a chance

exact same situation with me

i could literally have been raping fgirls and all i would have gotten is a slap on the wrist pre18
should have done it tbh. lots of 12-14yos i wanted to fuck back in MS

I was too low inhib back then too

SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

Just be a daredevil theory

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

If I was a normie in appearance, I guess I'd feel bad that I didn't take risks. After the first few weeks of school, I saw what risktaking lead to for ugly guys, either humiliation or being a clown who performs on command. On my first day of HS, a Chinless kid announced that he had no chin and made a bunch of jokes about it. When people still merciless mocked him, he ended up basically taking risks, mostly with girls. This led to detentions for him and near-expulsion, his reward? Sitting next to the jocks and paying for beers/meals.

i wish i took cyanide when i was younger.

I groped a girls ass in high school once.

She didn’t even notice. :feelzez:

Better to be a highly intelligent adult than someone who broke their chances doing shit back then. Use your anxiety/ research.