Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I never knew the blackpill and joined this place

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Luminary
★★★★★
its too late for me.

ive said terrible edgy things, but in my head its just pixels on a screen right?

i got involved with this shit at 15 and now at 20 i have a life of regrets.

i just ship post now, it means nothing, telling someone ''u nigger kys'' means nothing, pixels on a screen, irl i dont exist.

i just wanna to feel positive energy from IT, I wanna see comments like this made towards me.

Screenshot 2023 03 22 025522

i wanna feel an illusion of not being here, not now, not when i 1st joined, but then again i was always a little shit and still am, just a jerk but i wanna farm some empathy and peace points form IT.

i wish u heaven

i love myself and will make the right move on the chess board

i am invincible

#MeToo

i also wish you never knew the blackpill and joined this place

Blackpill saved me from a lot of traps that normies put for me

I wish I knew of looksmaxxinf earlier but never discovered the forums which are like rabbit holes. This forum is prolly the best one

never mind fuck everyone and fuck the world

#MeToo

i also wish you never knew the blackpill and joined this place
get raped fag

its too late for me.

ive said terrible edgy things, but in my head its just pixels on a screen right?

i just ship post now, it means nothing, telling someone ''u nigger kys'' means nothing, pixels on a screen, irl i dont exist.

i just wanna to feel positive energy from IT, I wanna see comments like this made towards me.

View attachment 723771

i wanna feel an illusion of not being here, not now, not when i 1st joined, but then again i was always a little shit and still am, just a jerk but i wanna farm some empathy and peace points form IT.

i wish u heaven
im not even right wing in rl (absolut fake it life)

its too late for me.

View attachment 723771

i wish u heaven
Truecel trait : Lurking IT praying one of your post end up there for positive attention

I dont understand just close the tab if it means that much to you