Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I wish I made viral videos and hundreds of thousands of women spammed comments about how beautiful I am

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I wish women fawned over me in youtube comments and I could close my eyes, lean back in my comfortable chair, and let out a massive grin, ACUTELY AWARE of the raw sexual power I have over women.

I wish I could experience that immense, blissful, overwhelming pleasure of knowing that the entire media world, and all women who watch my videos around the world, drool over the prospect of my presence and intimacy with me.

I wish I could feel that kind of positivity about myself

It’s over.
I’d be satisfied with one woman.
But it’s over.

Do you have bones required?

Do you have bones required?
No i dont

every time I read a good blackpill post on here its a fucking knife wound to the heart, its painful yet so satisfying to endure, every time.

It never began for the likes of us

its painful yet so satisfying to endure, every time.
Very same, knowing the truth and how over it is always gives me a pleasure and dopamine rush, i already know i had zero chances and seeing blackpill and looks theory being endlessly proven more is always satisying

Woould be nice to convince thousands of femoids to search for my special cute adorable loli waifu

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back