Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish I lived somewhere rainy

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
I love the rain, clouds, snow, etc.

I wish I live somewhere where those types of weather frequented the area.

Instead I live in some ugly wasteland desert where there is nothing but the sun, cacti, scorpions, and spiders.

Me too.
Wouldn't have any young faggots driving with loud mopeds, scooters and other faggot vehicles

I personally like the rain because the moisture feels good on my skin. I hate warm places and warm weather because I'm already a warm person to begin with + my obesity and I wear dark, baggy clothing. This causes me to develop rashes around the crotch and if I wear a hood my dermatitis breaks out faster.

Me too.
Wouldn't have any young faggots driving with loud mopeds, scooters and other faggot vehicles
yup. So many young people around here drive these loud ass cars trying to dominate everyone they drive by. They blast loud rap music while they do it too.
I personally like the rain because the moisture feels good on my skin. I hate warm places and warm weather because I'm already a warm person to begin with + my obesity and I wear dark, baggy clothing. This causes me to develop rashes around the crotch and if I wear a hood my dermatitis breaks out faster.
Yeah, I love hoodies and I love when im able to wear one without looking weird

heard it rains in seattle a lot, but then you would have to be in burgerland which sucks

rains me
drizzles me

Nice avi man, it's really visually appealing

heard it rains in seattle a lot, but then you would have to be in burgerland which sucks
It rains a lot in burgerland. TBH it makes the atmosphere more gloomy and despairing than it already is.

I love the sound of rain

I love the sound of rain

I sometimes fall asleep to vids like this
Nice avi man, it's really visually appealing
thanx fam
18136.jpg

Probably Iceland, Switzerland, Norther Ireland, Canada, Alaska...

Somewhere north near a body of water...and maybe mountain area, so its not ravaged by industrialization.

And i really want this as well, I like the rain, the dark, clear skies... Rocky area, wet moss, fog, huge open stretches of uninhabted land.

I remember seeing "Braveheart", with Mel Gibson. That wet moss, rainy gloomy weather, volcanic rocks, uneven terrain, mist, fog... Dark rich soil...thats legit heaven.

---

I like in a "cheap" old outdated apartment In Chicago burbs...its noisy, grey, poluted here, with little to no vegetation or open stretches of land...its grey hell.

Probably Iceland, Switzerland, Norther Ireland, Canada, Alaska...

Somewhere north near a body of water...and maybe mountain area, so its not ravaged by industrialization.

And i really want this as well, I like the rain, the dark, clear skies... Rocky area, wet moss, fog, huge open stretches of uninhabted land.

I remember seeing "Braveheart", with Mel Gibson. That wet moss, rainy gloomy weather, volcanic rocks, uneven terrain, mist, fog... Dark rich soil...thats legit heaven.

---

I like in a "cheap" old outdated apartment In Chicago burbs...its noisy, grey, poluted here, with little to no vegetation or open stretches of land...its grey hell.
Iceland seems pretty chill. I would love to live there.

Rain, fog, and snow are my favorite conditions

Yeah I fucking despise Australian weather

I love rain it’s so relaxing. I wish it would rain every day tbhngl

Yeah, rain and snow; i love them.

I love the rain, clouds, snow, etc.

I wish I live somewhere where those types of weather frequented the area.

Instead I live in some ugly wasteland desert where there is nothing but the sun, cacti, scorpions, and spiders.
Wish I could switch with you, we would both be happy.

I mog you in living place, enough rain here. But no cute adorable lolis to enjoy it together. Rain in hell :<

Move to Northern Europe

In England it's nice weather tbh. I'm very pale so I hate the sun. Light and heavy rain are nice, but I like grey clouds more.

Rain is nice.
You can cope by deluding yourself the reason you are not going out is because it is raining.
Also it sounds nice too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back