Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I knew how to fight

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
I have the muscle and aggression but I don't have the skills. If I knew how to fight no one would think twice about fucking with me. The downside is I'd probably be in jail by now.

Unless you're like me, nobody is scared of a minicel

Wear a cup and mouth guard at all times and kick tallfags in their nuts. And gouge their eyes.

I envy aggressioncels tbh. I'm a complete pussy.

join a boxing or mma gym

start a martial arts class, i'm taking kick boxing and bjj in the summer

Why dont you try martial arts?

Also relying on muscle mass tends to end bad in fighting, not to mention blind rage.

i wish i had a bigger frame so i could be intimidating. the only thing intimidating about me is how subhuman i am.

I have the muscle and aggression but I don't have the skills. If I knew how to fight no one would think twice about fucking with me. The downside is I'd probably be in jail by now.
What's stopping you from taking karate or kung fu lessons?

My body is to weak to do any damage

Same. I'm not intimidating. I'm a currycel manlet. NYC is a place where you NEED to be able to fight or it's all over. I always wanted to join a mma or muay thai class though. I'm a poorcel though.

I have a constitutional delay of growth and puberty which still causes me to develop at 19. My metabolism is so high that even a full day of eating 3000 calories did nothing. I'm also a manlet and pretty much everyone at 5'11 or greater would crush me

Why judo is good, it's not the best by itself as it doesn't incorporate striking. Best MA for the street is muay Thai or wrestling.
Imagine a combination of judo and pugilism discipline.

I have a constitutional delay of growth and puberty which still causes me to develop at 19. My metabolism is so high that even a full day of eating 3000 calories did nothing. I'm also a manlet and pretty much everyone at 5'11 or greater would crush me

You can still learn grappling; hitting specific parts of the body like liver, solar plexus and knee. Hell, you could hit the solar plexus with a snap front kick.

You can still learn grappling; hitting specific parts of the body like liver, solar plexus and knee. Hell, you could hit the solar plexus with a snap front kick.
I guess I'll let my pepper spray do the work :forcedsmile:
I wouldn't be able to hit these parts in a fight due to the fight or flight reaction of my body. It would cause a lot of stress which confuses me.

I guess I'll let my pepper spray do the work :forcedsmile:
I wouldn't be able to hit these parts in a fight due to the fight or flight reaction of my body. It would cause a lot of stress which confuses me.

You start to control your emotions after a point, especially when you spar with other people. No one starts like a perfect fighter after all.

You start to control your emotions after a point, especially when you spar with other people. No one starts like a perfect fighter after all.
Thanks for the advice but I'll stick to using pepper spray and running away. I just realized that I hate punching things in the first place

Thanks for the advice but I'll stick to using pepper spray and running away. I just realized that I hate punching things in the first place

You dont punch, you kick. It is a beatiful art :heart:.

I love fighting, but I don't want to get beat-up. I'd do it if I could just fight women! :heybby:

You dont punch, you kick. It is a beatiful art :heart:.

I pretty much suffer at the same time when I directly cause pain of others. Using a pepper spray is just clicking one button and running away will give me time to forget it. I have very high levels of empathy towards others.

But to each their own I guess :D

I pretty much suffer at the same time when I directly cause pain of others. Using a pepper spray is just clicking one button and running away will give me time to forget it. I have very high levels of empathy towards others.

But to each their own I guess :D

I follow the Katsujinken for it, you can use violence as a tool to end violence after all. If they are agressive enough to be willing to attack other people they also accept to get their knees dislocated (Chasse frontal bas) or getting their liver destroyed.