Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i wish i have real parents

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
B3a8e0c79ca4b3118f10e4fb71cb73df6d4f5918

as you can see his father try to "help" like borrow his CAR , never try to kick him out of house go to wageslave

when i play CS 1.6 on my cheap second hand compuer in some mold cold room ,the breeder "father" come in and say to me "" why just play this games day after day, on your age i girls give me blow job "" and his eyes sttaring at me whit disgust , i regret i never told him his fucking alcoholic , egoist never give me money to cope , or just give me car to try my bluepill/redpill yrs to fuckin try . i have no real parents im stil alive and survive because of my LUCK if this is luck to be alive in this clown world like this , juts to pay taxes annd make foids rich .

i just try to not make him hate me more and kick me out , i was kiddo but whiit parent like this i can be homeless before 18 .

this make me antinatalist

i don't mean to sound like a dick, but is english not your first language?

i don't mean to sound like a dick, but is english not your first language?
He is most likely a Slav.

Playing CS1.6 in a cold mouldy room with an alcoholic step father and broken english with 4chan links is peak Slav. OP couldn't be more Slavic than that.

He is most likely a Slav.

Playing CS1.6 in a cold mouldy room with an alcoholic step father and broken english with 4chan links is peak Slav. OP couldn't be more Slavic than that.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hitler should have finished the job and exterminated Slavs. (I'm Slav, I'm allowed to say this)

Hitler should have finished the job and exterminated Slavs. (I'm Slav, I'm allowed to say this)
Hey random question but would you say that you're a good person?

I'm just wondering is all

Hey random question but would you say that you're a good person?

I'm just wondering is all
Deep, deep inside maybe. But I'm certainly not acting it, because others are fucking assholes.

Deep, deep inside maybe. But I'm certainly not acting it, because others are fucking assholes.
Thats understandable.

Thanks for being honest man

not a slav but waaay worse , and dark :feelsjuice: