Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I wish I had some mental illness and clinical delusion

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Atleast then I could have a God complex and die thinking I was important or something adventurous happened in my life.

Fake it until you get it.

Imagine I actually had a mental illness and do psychotic things in public, so the state puts me under supervision with a therapist and psychiatrist, and I get to say random things like end of the world, conspiracy theories and what not without having to do any work

Not fun when one of them forces you to go to the hospital against your will and the doctors start trying to shove medication down your throat.
I would rather just stay home and play video games or some shit like I do now than have to deal with that crap.

Not fun when one of them forces you to go to the hospital against your will and the doctors start trying to shove medication down your throat.
I would rather just stay home and play video games or some shit like I do now than have to deal with that crap.
Ok leave the therapist and supervision part,

But wouldn't mental issues make you even more of a Virgin?

But wouldn't mental issues make you even more of a Virgin?
I am already a virgin, there's no going down from here. I would atleast have a wierd or adventurous life, hallucinating people, hearing things etc

Believe me, you don't actually want a clinically diagnosed neurodivergent trait such as "tism

Sometimes I wish I was neurodivergent so that way I could say, and do what I want without any fear of the social backlash.

Believe me, you don't actually want a clinically diagnosed neurodivergent trait such as "tism
I never asked for autism there are so many different mental illnesses

I am most likely on the path to insanity. I envision a future where I am a wandering homeless lunatic babbling to myself all day.