Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I wish i had some incel friends irl

Grodd

Grodd

All I Have Are Negative Thoughts
★★★★★
I have zero friends irl but i wish i had some incel friends who are blackpilled and share the same views as me it would be really nice it would be even better if some of you were my friends irl :fuk:

Me too. Having some based friends who won't Clown you infront of whores would be good

Yeah.

I had one friend back when I was in school and he was a red pilled dude who had bunch of sex. Just an all around degen. I was basically just his "tag along" buddy and here and there I'd tell him some black pill shit and he would be like "Wow bro yeah you're actually kinda right bro whoa that's really crazy bro"

Most people are just absolute retards and if you go too deep into the subject of BP they'd distance themselves from you and tell their other friends you're a weirdo. It's practically impossible to have BP friends irl. Not to mention we need to hide our identity, otherwise we'd lose our jobs etc for being evil incels.

Me too. Having some based friends who won't Clown you infront of whores would be good
Everyone here would clown you in front of women if they felt they had any chance.

Most people are just absolute retards and if you go too deep into the subject of BP they'd distance themselves from you and tell their other friends you're a weirdo. It's practically impossible to have BP friends irl. Not to mention we need to hide our identity, otherwise we'd lose our jobs etc for being evil incels.
True if i were to mention blackpill they'd have a soy overload

Everyone here would clown you in front of women if they felt they had any chance.
True but a friend whose bped to the core like me won't do that. Bro's before hoes any day

don't trust friends, they will mock you infront of foids

True if i were to mention blackpill they'd have a soy overload
On top of that, we are an absolute minority. I guess we are lucky we have the Internet. Nowadays we can interact, exchange stories and wisdom.

Back in medieval times, for instance, it was impossible to have any type of incel community.

On top of that, we are an absolute minority. I guess we are lucky we have the Internet. Nowadays we can interact, exchange stories and wisdom.

Back in medieval times, for instance, it was impossible to have any type of incel community.
Yeah true this forum is extremely lucky to have to meet other incels

Good point

yeah imagine passing time as an incel without the internet :feelsohgod:

I have zero friends irl but i wish i had some incel friends who are blackpilled and share the same views as me it would be really nice it would be even better if some of you were my friends irl :fuk:
Same man, same. I wish I had atleast one friend who could relate to me

Would not be bad but not something that is wanted or needed at all. Girlfriend, FwB female or hookup is all lux ever really feels a true need to have
Yeah.

I had one friend back when I was in school and he was a red pilled dude who had bunch of sex. Just an all around degen. I was basically just his "tag along" buddy and here and there I'd tell him some black pill shit and he would be like "Wow bro yeah you're actually kinda right bro whoa that's really crazy bro"

An incel that has a sexhaver "friend" is a clown

There's quite a few Irishcels here, plus it's a small country with good public transport, unlike the US

I met a user in my State once online, we were gonna meet but he lived on the other side of it which is far.

There is a guy at my work that is very short and autistic af, I am tempted to ask him to join this forum, he is a fucking incel saint and is probably still bluepilled af. I saw him this morning trying to make conversation with a couple of foids and they treated him like he was a child.

i never cared about having irl friends

There is a guy at my work that is very short and autistic af, I am tempted to ask him to join this forum, he is a fucking incel saint and is probably still bluepilled af. I saw him this morning trying to make conversation with a couple of foids and they treated him like he was a child.
Blackpill him :blackpill:

Yeah me too.
Also, I wish I had friends who were absolute/complete loners who are always quiet like myself

i want autist friends

We can be friends irl! Meet me at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500. Ask for "Joe"

Impossible because they'd easily sell you out as the 'weirdo' for brownie points

Even the most stone cold truecel starts to buckle when they get a whiff of pussy

Do you want to be friends mang? :feelsaww:

I could DM you right now

We can be friends irl! Meet me at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20500. Ask for "Joe"
Biden Its over meme

There's quite a few Irishcels here, plus it's a small country with good public transport, unlike the US

I met a user in my State once online, we were gonna meet but he lived on the other side of it which is far.
Good point

I actually live in the dmv area brocel we could do an actual meetup (I swear I'm not a fed :feelssus: )

I wish I had companions who were at least open-minded and not instinctively abrasive. At the same time, I really don't want to be caught up in a maelstrom of bullshit drama.
Associate with people who have the same problems and privileges as you.
I put this to the test and discovered that as long as ones remains reserved about their personal beliefs and convictions, no matter how provocative, he will be absolved of blame for wrong-doing. Almost everyone in my vicinity knows about my activity here but they can't do anything about it because I'm not breaking the law or disturbing the public order.

Subhuman?

I have one friend who is an incel in circumstance as I am, (he is even 7 years older than me) but in mindset is actually a neoliberal/dirtbag leftist. This is the worst kind of mindset. (think: Cumtown. He loves that podcast. le "edgy" "politically incorrect" Democrats.) He actually voted for Trump yet every time I bring up a point from the correct mindset this forum encourages, he dismisses it as "misogynist incels." The guy literally is indistinguishable from a Left-wing Feminist, despite having been Right-wing his entire life. (his family he grew up with were conservative Republicans.) And yes, he is one of "those people" about the Capitol storming. (He defends the police who killed some of the protesters no different than a Democrat would, but still supports Trump. My mindset is more along the lines of supporting both the 2020 BLM riots and the Capitol storming — just burn it all down.)

This forum is the most likely place I will find people who understand this. I evenly hate Democrats/Republicans and the Left and the Right. (I'll admit I used to be a Leftist in mindset, but I stopped when I lost all of my friends, all of which were Leftists.) The Left and the Right are virtually identical. Both are just neoliberals who victim-blame men like ourselves.

This is the only friend I actually have I can see and talk to, I have no other friends in the town I live.

It wouldnt be a good option for me. I am peaceful right now, but If this friend showed up with a plan, I dont know what I would do.

It’d make it a little more bearable, I agree. But you’d still suffer.