Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had never seen her

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
If I could go 1.5 years back I would've never picked that goddamn class. Ever since that day I've been crazy about her. Every time I see her it all comes back to me.

Even after she eventually rejected me, I'm STILL into her. This fucking sucks. I'm haunted by dreams of her.

I wish I wasn't ugly.

She is sucking Chad's cock rn, bro. Move on.

You still in high school?

Oneitis is one hell of a drug. Feels like divine punishment.
Agreed, and I know the feeling. Are you still in high school tho, or is this some college class?

Chad or even more brutal, some normie is already fucking her, forget about it. Its over

Sasuke evil laugh lol GIF by Abdu1995 on DeviantArt
Laughing Laugh GIF - Laughing Laugh Evil Laugh - Discover & Share GIFs

I know that feel

But I've come over that feeling, now I don't feel anything special towards any cute girl. Not interested in long relationships either, cuz once you are blackpilled you would know even if you get a girl, you will still have to compete with other guys to not lose her

I know that feel

But I've come over that feeling, now I don't feel anything special towards any cute girl. Not interested in long relationships either, cuz once you are blackpilled you would know even if you get a girl, you will still have to compete with other guys to not lose her
I'm tired of never being that guy

Its over for seencels

mever began for oneitiscels