Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had friends

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Pretty self explanatory, I wish I had some people to hangout with irl, It sucks coming home just to sit in my room and do nothing. I attempt to make friends but I am rejected

Same with me, I only have like 1/2 maybe even 3 people I’d consider my “friends“ in real life, but I dont see them much, I just sit in my room all alone most of the time and the Main people I’m around are my parents.

i have many friends: miku, kojima, bams, xqc, pepe, paimon

I never had friends for long. Online I watch people talk and rarely participate. I don't think I've bad social skills, only a pessimism I haven't challenged.

My friends are the riffs I learn on guitar. I let them speak when I need company.

Everyone hates greyniggers, try talking to ugly guys you see at school or work - find out how they are coping.

I see what you mean OP. It can be very hard these days to find some friendship/brotherhood

Pretty self explanatory, I wish I had some people to hangout with irl, It sucks coming home just to sit in my room and do nothing. I attempt to make friends but I am rejected
They all betray you in the end anyway.

Same with me, I only have like 1/2 maybe even 3 people I’d consider my “friends“ in real life, but I dont see them much, I just sit in my room all alone most of the time and the Main people I’m around are my parents.
Friend haver...

Hard to make friends as an ugly fella. Harder to make friends as you get older.

No one wants their status dragged down. Hence, why no one wants to be friends with ugly guys.