Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i had friends

Legendatgames174

Legendatgames174

Banned
-
I literally don't give a shit about having a girlfriend anymore but having no friends makes me feel empty I wish I had a soils group of friends at my school. I had this one "friend" who ghosted me and I guess me and him weren't real friends to begin with he always put me down whenever he could. Is there a way to status max to get friends at school.

Last edited:
I prefer not to have friends, all of them will end up failing or disappointing you, you can't trust anyone:feelsrope:

friends are fake when u have shit they good with u when u have nothing they fucking dont care about u

me too
i wish i had friends : (
but everyone here is so weird , plus our interests dont allign

do you have a gender prefrence for friends ?
male or female

Meanwhile you asking the question that interest you
whats wrong with the question i asked ?
plenty of incel only wanna be friends with foids from what i can see and they treat fellow brocels like a vermin

me too
i wish i had friends : (
but everyone here is so weird , plus our interests dont allign

do you have a gender prefrence for friends ?
male or female
Don't care about gender.

friends are fake when u have shit they good with u when u have nothing they fucking dont care about u
Yes friends are like shadows in the sun and when you are in darkness they are gone.

if you are socially retarded, it's extremely hard.

No you fucking don't. I'd bet you'd rather have female friends (who will fuck you because otherwise they are USELESS) over non-backstabbing male friends.

Yeah it can be brutal not having any friendship/brotherhood as well :feelsbadman:

im a friendless man. obedient to the fact that i am not here to make anybody happy

I literally don't give a shit about having a girlfriend anymore but having no friends makes me feel empty I wish I had a soils group of friends at my school. I had this one "friend" who ghosted me and I guess me and him weren't real friends to begin with he always put me down whenever he could. Is there a way to status max to get friends at school.
having friends kind of sucks tbh almost every friendship I ever had ended with them betraying me and then spreading rumours and shit... most friends will dissapoint you

I tried so many times during my time in hs and I wound up just going to the library to do my homework.
Overall it was a good plan because I could finish my homework before school was over and I didn't get mogged as hard as I did when I hung out in the quad.