Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had Congenital Insensitivity to Pain disorder

mosss

mosss

I reject demiurges phony creation
-
Those with this "affliction" are truly privilleged. They dont feel pain thus they are more detatched from this disgusting material reality than I am. They cant be physically tortured, they are like semigods. I wish I had this "disease". In higher and true realms of existence, where archontic hands dont reach, all beings of light are freed from pain. It seems that some in this phony reality are too and those are blessed because pain is one of the most pointless things and feeling it is of no sense and importance.

Not really, just look how Adam Lanza turned out

Nah having no sensation would be fucked most ppl like that fuck up their bodies and don't even know it. Having reduced pain sensation would be fine but that can be accomplished by getting ur hands on some opioids :feelsLSD:

Not really, just look how Adam Lanza turned out
If true he was lucky then. I didnt even know tbh
Nah having no sensation would be fucked most ppl like that fuck up their bodies and don't even know it. Having reduced pain sensation would be fine but that can be accomplished by getting ur hands on some opioids :feelsLSD:
but you wouldnt live in fear of being physically hurted by others because they couldnt hurt you as there would be no way for them.

If true he was lucky then. I didnt even know tbh

but you wouldnt live in fear of being physically hurted by others because they couldnt hurt you as there would be no way for them.
U can still die or become bedridden due to ur injuries

Those with this "affliction" are truly privilleged. They dont feel pain thus they are more detatched from this disgusting material reality than I am. They cant be physically tortured, they are like semigods. I wish I had this "disease". In higher and true realms of existence, where archontic hands dont reach, all beings of light are freed from pain. It seems that some in this phony reality are too and those are blessed because pain is one of the most pointless things and feeling it is of no sense and importance.
You would like my occult threads.