Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I wish i had close incel friends

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Fuck i want someone that understands me to talk to and do things together everyday

We're all friends on this site aren't we?

Wish I had some Brocels to go travel with one 'rona clears up.

i would do anything for a friend that actually shares common interests and isnt a complete retard

Do you play Stardew Valley?

I should try and start a four corners farm sometime if there’s enough brocels on dot co that would be up for it.

Wish I had some Brocels to go travel with one 'rona clears up.
Whats that? Anyway travelling with friends would be so fucking amazing, i love road trips

Sounds like you need a food to do stuff with. Maybe go on a vacation with her and fuck her in hotel daily and post cute pictures online

Whats that? Anyway travelling with friends would be so fucking amazing, i love road trips

I want some bro's to go travel the world with, bum around on a beach somewhere in SE Asia and just chill with some good food and a few beers. I plan to travel by myself probably next year at the earliest but I'll be solo... no friends.

The incel friends I had in real life were bluepilled. If you're looking for blackpilled incels you'll likely only find them online, mainly here.

Understanding of each others ugliness irl. That would be cool.

I wish I had some blackpilled friends irl. It's so mentally restraining spending my time with such bluepilled people in everyday life.

I think I've had one, or at least that's what I believe.
He ascended this year and didn't talk to me anymore for whatever reason.
Now I'm back to being surrounded by chad friends and normies and bluepilled people in general.
At least this guy was kinda in between red and black pills.
Now it's hard to relate to people on a deeper level.

I have a close incel friend since i was in grade school (i'm older than 30) and he's cucked beyond belief, it's not always mutual comprehension.

I wish i had a catgirl wife

Most of my friends are incel the problem is that they are bluepilled

I too wish I had someone in my life who truly understood me instead of gaslighting constantly. The people who ARE in my life are only proving further how much they don't belong in it. One day I'll be free of all of this nonsense.

Last edited:
We can only be friends online since we're so far away from one another. But hey...we'll always be friends in the void.

I too wish I had someone in my life who truly understood me instead of gaslighting constantly. The people who ARE in my life are only proving further how much they don't belong in it. One day I'll be free of all of this nonsense.
And I'm still here baka

We're all friends on this site aren't we?
This is an interesting question. My first instinct is to say that real friends aren't afraid to be themselves. And that the community of inceldom fuels on shared fear and loathing, which doesn't make for healthy friendships, but more like an abusive cult.

However, are incels even capable of making healthy, balance friendships? Do incels know what a friend is? Are incels capable of accepting even anonymous friends, warts and all??? There's also the aspect of choiced curation of what members/ posts we like to click on or not click on. For instance, I enjoy reading posts of incels I personally dislike, because they are interesting, and I like to feel outrage.

I think we are ultimately not friends, we are much worse- an ILLUSION of a friend. We are echo chambers.

My Muslim coworker who's much older than me and has two children calls me his friend because sometimes he invites me to drink tea at his house and I accept. That's my only friend.

I want some bro's to go travel the world with, bum around on a beach somewhere in SE Asia and just chill with some good food and a few beers
fuck that sounds nice.
I wish had some money to do that but idk who I would go with either since all my high school friends left this town.

I wish i had a catgirl wife
me too bro.