Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Wish I Had Beaten Someone Up Before.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
I really wish I had beaten someone up before, it would make me feel way better about myself and would maybe make me feel more like a fucking man. Plus, it would also help to have gotten some of my rage at this fucking planet out of my system.

Go to local police station and punch an officer

Women are just walking punching bags.

Or shot someone in gta5

Kicking the shit out of sexhavers, while enjoyable at the moment, isn't everything you think it is. First and foremost, the misery and aggravation you feel for taking too many bad turns to count in life WILL still be there when you're finished, which negates initial purpose in the first place. Assuming you're actions are impulsive and poorly thought through, the target could best you, or possibly retaliate if they know who you are. If you choose someone who doesn't know you, a witness could always make you. You get paranoid about being caught and wondering if a SWAT team is gonna break down your door in the middle of the night to get you, or maybe get you while you're at work, or out and about.

Depending on how badly you fuck him up, you'll also be scared shitless at the idea of your victim not surviving. Sure, you guys act like you live for the day you get to waste chad, brody, the mack, or whoever the fuck, but mark my words, boyos, when you hear about comas, spinal fluid leaking from ears and nose, emergency surgeries, emergency blood transfusions, just to name a few things, you WILL freak the fuck out, and you will immediately regret your actions, especially if there is no statute of limitation for murder where you live.

Last but not least, fucked up as it sounds, it becomes a bit of an addiction. Like, despite all the bullshit, you still wanna do it a few more times because you think that the next time will be different and give you some kind of alleviation that I assure you, you will never get. No matter how slick, no matter how brutal, hell, no matter how legally justified, you just won't get the satisfaction you think. The perfect high that you repeatedly try and achieve but never get. Twenty nine random acts, if you will, between 2009 to 2013. Never got caught, though most of my targets were not in a position to fully cooperate with police to begin with, no casualties, but severe injuries, many of which resulted in permanent damage.

Never said any of this out loud until now, but don't mind now since the statute of limitations have long passed. Don't regret my actions, but regret the unexpected baggage that came with my actions, and don't want you all to have to carry it either. This is the stark reality of what can happen if you take this route, and you're free to do with this knowledge what you wish with it...

Wish I had sociopathic fearless tendancies