Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish i had a incel friend in real life

VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, "Just mog them with kindness!"
★★
I do have some amazing brocels that I talk to a lot online (mainly @Ron.Belgrade and @NoIdeaWhatToDo) but having an incel friend in real life would be really cool too.

I would finally have someone that understand my life and wouldn't gaslight or make fun of me.

We could hang out together and I could actually talk to them about my inceldom and not be judged for it.

I would finally be able to relate to someone In my real life

(I should probably say blackpilled incel friend because I have incel friends but they are bluepilled jfl)

incel friend irl is just cope

you still be a depressed incel and just wished you had better friends who werent subhuman
True but I do think my life would be a bit better tho

Heard it's pretty brootal in jewmoney
TBH germany is the best country you could ever live in except maybe Norway or Switzerland, Healthcare, Infrastructure and School is unmatched and you can always turn NEET or work however you like

TBH germany is the best country you could ever live in except maybe Norway or Switzerland, Healthcare, Infrastructure and School is unmatched and you can always turn NEET or work however you like
Oh shit really?

I've heard people saying that it's a bad country to live in (dating wise at least)

I do have some amazing brocels that I talk to a lot online (mainly @Ron.Belgrade and @NoIdeaWhatToDo) but having an incel friend in real life would be really cool too.

I would finally have someone that understand my life and wouldn't gaslight or make fun of me.

We could hang out together and I could actually talk to them about my inceldom and not be judged for it.

(I should probably say blackpilled incel friend because I have incel friends but they are bluepilled jfl)

Me too. It would be great to befriend people that are also willing to help me do illegal stuff like be my getaway driver. All I've met in life are blue pilled pussies that tell me, "everything will be alright", and to, "just ignore them". Fake faggots don't really care.

Oh shit really?

I've heard people saying that it's a bad country to live in (dating wise at least)
They just say ts because they don't know how people live outside the EU, they think free healthcare, free social system and almost completely free university + school and way more is a normal thing, yeah dating wise germany is pretty bad because of how mentally retarded many here are but for a truecel it doesn't really matter where he is he will still get mogged

Me too. It would be great to befriend people that are also willing to help me do illegal stuff like be my getaway driver. All I've met in life are blue pilled pussies that tell me, "everything will be alright", and to, "just ignore them". Fake faggots don't really care.
Shalom OfficER

They just say ts because they don't know how people live outside the EU, they think free healthcare, free social system and almost completely free university + school and way more is a normal thing, yeah dating wise germany is pretty bad because of how mentally retarded many here are but for a truecel it doesn't really matter where he is he will still get mogged
Ig that's true.

Do black niggas get treated good there?

If so then I may consider going there in the future

Ig that's true.

Do black niggas get treated good there?

If so then I may consider going there in the future
The Right Wing is currently rising due to current events and they're by far the strongest party in the east and more and more ethnics become victims of attacks by Nazicels but i guess germany is still pretty safe for blackcels alsong as you avoid the east

The Right Wing is currently rising due to current events and they're by far the strongest party in the east and more and more ethnics become victims of attacks by Nazicels but i guess germany is still pretty safe for blackcels alsong as you avoid the east
Oh ok.

Definitely have to keep that in mind lol

bon.relgrade
ron.belgrade

I dont trust any freinds anymore its best to not trust anyone im always let down and feel like crap when i do cause no one wants to be around or talk to me

I wish I had an Incel friend in real life too. I have one friend who is a slightly mentally handicapped Sub5 guy and he is definitely an incel, but he’s way too bluepilled to realize it. I couldn’t show him this forum or blackpill content because he wouldn’t digest the meaning of it. My only other friend is a normie who has a hot wife who loves him (suifuel for me at times). I know I’d get along super well with @Da_Yunez in real life because he also likes cars and he can obviously relate to the struggles of inceldom.

I wish I had an Incel friend in real life too. I have one friend who is a slightly mentally handicapped Sub5 guy and he is definitely an incel, but he’s way too bluepilled to realize it. I couldn’t show him this forum or blackpill content because he wouldn’t digest the meaning of it. My only other friend is a normie who has a hot wife who loves him (suifuel for me at times). I know I’d get along super well with @Da_Yunez in real life because he also likes cars and he can obviously relate to the struggles of inceldom.
But shame we are thousands of miles away and I cant fly to america until im moneymaxxed at like 30-35.

But shame we are thousands of miles away and I cant fly to america until im moneymaxxed at like 30-35.
Yep. If we lived closer together we could legit meet up at car shows. That would be so damn awesome. Isn’t it funny how sometimes you can relate more to someone online that lives that far away better than you relate to people around your own town? It’s crazy how much I relate to most people on here and I don’t know anyone in real life who relates to it like we do.

Yep. If we lived closer together we could legit meet up at car shows. That would be so damn awesome. Isn’t it funny how sometimes you can relate more to someone online that lives that far away better than you relate to people around your own town? It’s crazy how much I relate to most people on here and I don’t know anyone in real life who relates to it like we do.
Which is particularly true because im in a Ultra NT shithole. (Honduras.)

Which is particularly true because im in an Ultra NT shithole. (Honduras.)
Brutal. The place I live at in Pennsylvania isn’t that bad, but there are still always hot girls walking the streets dressed to provoke sexual interest. I hate seeing them prance around like that when I can’t have them. Is it like a suburb area where you are at? Our main house is in the suburbs and our cabin is in a rural area with very few people. I could never stand living in a big city.

Brutal. The place I live at in Pennsylvania isn’t that bad, but there are still always hot girls walking the streets dressed to provoke sexual interest. I hate seeing them prance around like that when I can’t have them. Is it like a suburb area where you are at? Our main house is in the suburbs and our cabin is in a rural area with very few people. I could never stand living in a big city.
In my country, whores everywhere particularly in the more well off social circles and places i find myself in, white passing foids everywhere literally showing themselves off with those crop tops, enrages me knowing i will never but ever lay hands on them.

In my country, whores everywhere particularly in the more well off social circles and places i find myself in, white passing foids everywhere literally showing themselves off with those crop tops, enrages me knowing i will never but ever lay hands on them.
Yeah, it’s fucking brutal. They should have to give pity pussy to guys like us if they wanna dress like that to attract Chad’s attention. It’s too enraging to see them like that and not be able to touch and fuck them

I do know a brocel irl but our lives suck so much it hardly improves the situation significantly at all. Misery loves company.

Yeah, it’s fucking brutal. They should have to give pity pussy to guys like us if they wanna dress like that to attract Chad’s attention. It’s too enraging to see them like that and not be able to touch and fuck them
Too enraging seeing them wear skin tight leggins and every slutty piece of clothing you can think of, never BUT NEVER BEING ABLE TO EVEN STARE WITHOUT GETTING IN THE WORST OF TROUBLE.

Too enraging seeing them wear skin tight leggins and every slutty piece of clothing you can think of, never BUT NEVER BEING ABLE TO EVEN STARE WITHOUT GETTING IN THE WORST OF TROUBLE.
I know. The dress to make you look, and get mad when you do unless you're chad. One time a gym girl caught me glancing at her ass in tight booty shorts and no shit, this bitch gave me such a dirty look.

I know. The dress to make you look, and get mad when you do unless you're chad. One time a gym girl caught me glancing at her ass in tight booty shorts and no shit, this bitch gave me such a dirty look.
When they dress like whores, what do they advertise? SEX, and they expect not to be glanced, desired or lusted after WHEN THEY ARE LITERALLY ADVERTISING SEX IN THE SEXLESS INCEL'S FACE, BUT ITS RESERVED ONLY FOR CHAD.

When they dress like whores, what do they advertise? SEX, and they expect not to be glanced, desired or lusted after WHEN THEY ARE LITERALLY ADVERTISING SEX IN THE SEXLESS INCEL'S FACE, BUT ITS RESERVED ONLY FOR CHAD.
It is so fucking awful. They are walking advertisements of sex and get mad when guys look at them as guess what? Women to have sex with. They advertise themselves as sex objects and get mad when they are viewed as such.

I have one, even if he mogs me to an extent tbh

It is so fucking awful. They are walking advertisements of sex and get mad when guys look at them as guess what? Women to have sex with. They advertise themselves as sex objects and get mad when they are viewed as such.
THIS

Same. I'm not in school so there are only other weirdos around me

Preferably you want someone who can act as a fallback option in case times get rough too.