Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I wish I had a gf who could deal with me being non-NT

ThePlagueDoctor

ThePlagueDoctor

:(
★★★★
I remember watching some tv show where an autistic person was panicking and freaking out and he had a girl there to hug and comfort him, and that makes me think about the situation I’m in, where I will frequently panic because of the difficulty of my classes so I’ll look for my mom for comfort or guidance. Instead of talking to me in a relaxed tone she just tells me to go do my homework and fuck off while she watches TV.

Fuck, if I were a chad women would be lining up to try and help me but I’m no chad. Fuck my genetics.

At the end of the day, It's all about Looks.

You have to establish dominance over the people in your class. Eat raw eggs during recess.

You have to establish dominance over the people in your class. Eat raw eggs during recess.
I don’t think that’s gonna make me a chad, also I’m not in elementary school so there’s no recess

something ive always dreamed of a foid telling me "i love you just how you are"

I don’t think that’s gonna make me a chad, also I’m not in elementary school so there’s no recess

Eat raw eggs during lesson.

Also pull out a slab of raw bloody meat and consume it viciously.

He also should pull out potatos and onions to eat it raw.

You can also start burping loudly in public. I do it most likely at the gym because I have to burp enormously.

Last edited:
something ive always dreamed of a foid telling me "i love you just how you are"
Eat raw eggs during lesson.

He also should pull out potatos and onions to eat it raw.

You can also start burping loudly in public. I do it most likely at the gym because I have to burp enormously.
How exactly does this help me?

Just give up now those don't exist

What exactly do you want help with? The only help for ugly males is for them to improve their looks.
did you not read the nonsense last German was typing

it(s oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer
Indeed it is

Attachments

• cryingwojak.jpg
    cryingwojak.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 3
Same tbh but I also wouldn’t want to make her my personal therapist or dump all my problems on her.

I just wish i had a girlfriend who fucks me regularly

Same tbh but I also wouldn’t want to make her my personal therapist or dump all my problems on her.
if you were dumping your loads in her regularly, you would have a lot less problems

if you were dumping your loads in her regularly, you would have a lot less problems
Lol
Though I guess having a good sex life might not exactly prevent me from avoiding other bad shit in life
But I guess it would make it more bearable

Since girls treat their fucking orbiters that way, it should also go the other way around

Since girls treat their fucking orbiters that way, it should also go the other way around
I mean yeah, ideally in a relationship you both should be there for each other and be a shoulder to cry on

Girls could make our lives 100 times better. Imagine being hugged, kissed, caressed, etc, by girls daily. Imagine how easier your life would become.

I wish I had a girlfriend to have pillow talk after sex and just hang out with while we both are naked
Even just a nice long hug from a girl would make me feel better

Yeah, I've often wished for that, too. It would make dealing with normie life as a complete autist a little less hellish, I'd imagine. But you gotta take the autismpill; foids absolutely hate autistic men. Our rates of dating success are depressingly low, you may as well just accept that it's over.

I guess you really do have autism. Pray for this man, it truly is over.

Chad can have foam forming on his mouth and she still says he's cute

I wish I could pump and dump girls.

the comfort of smelly vagina chad cunt smegma and piss